6:59 am woke up in my bachelor aparment in the west end of Vancouver.
7:10 am Looked outside to see it is snowing for the first time this year.
7:12 am Poured myself a small bowl of Kelloggs Raisin Bran, towards the end of the box where the bran is all crushed and small and gets mushy really fast with few raisins remaining.
7:13 am Added 1% milk that expires today to my cereal
7:15 am Crawled back into my fold up bed to eat my cereal and read some Swamp Thing TPB for a few minutes.
7:31 am Had a shower, shaved, cut my hair badly
8:21 am Put on clothes and a toque to mask bad hair.
8:32 am grabbed my headphones and locked the door after myself and was on my way to work for 9am.
I write commercials for Four radio stations here in Vancouver.
I have Raisin Bran almost every weekday. On weekends I spoil myself with porridge one day and take myself to De Dutch Pannekoek house the other day where I order the Boer's (Farmer's) Breakfast. This consists of Sausage, ham, some other meat (?), two pieces of buttered toast which I cover with blackberry jam, two over-easy eggs and what they call a small pancake. I call it a fairly large crepe. I haven't figured out how to eat this crepe yet. Syrup doesn't work, lemon and sugar doesn't work. I just don't know. I usually order orange juice with this. It fills me up for a day of walking around Stanley Park here in Vacouver.
When I get to work in the mornings I usually have a cup of Gensing tea. The intention is to give myself energy to be positive through the day. I'm a bit hyperactive so Coffee is not an option. I life without Caffeine really doesn't sound that bad. I'm just another ***** but I run on different fuel.