Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: How many times - 02/12/04  (Read 12809 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
How many times - 02/12/04
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2004, 12:40:56 am »

I'm curious, how can all of you be so terribly wrong about that video? Hmmmm?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
How many times - 02/12/04
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2004, 12:43:01 am »

I think I've given up clicking links after the poodle workout video I clicked through from a music forum I am registered on. It was... My eyes are still bleeding strange Japanese ooze. And my brain refuses to work.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
How many times - 02/12/04
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2004, 07:45:24 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Also, I just watched the Apache thing. It's a shame they don't make videos like that anymore.


I just rewatched it on a faster machine. The horror, the horror.

I think my favorite part is when he puts one finger up like he's about to make a point and then sings "Ohh ohh wohhhhhh oh oh". That's gold.


That movie is a supernatural force of good.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
How many times - 02/12/04
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2004, 09:34:11 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Also, I just watched the Apache thing. It's a shame they don't make videos like that anymore.


I just rewatched it on a faster machine. The horror, the horror.

I think my favorite part is when he puts one finger up like he's about to make a point and then sings "Ohh ohh wohhhhhh oh oh". That's gold.


That movie is a supernatural force of good.


That's what I am saying. What's not to like there? Name one thing!

Fringed outfit? Check.
Scantily clad ladies? Check.
Tiered keyboard stand? Check.
Bandleader standing with back to camera throughout significant part of video? Check.
Possibly offensive song concept? Certainly.

Apache has everything!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
How many times - 02/12/04
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2004, 01:08:17 am »

Quote from: "slink"
I think I've given up clicking links after the poodle workout video I clicked through from a music forum I am registered on. It was... My eyes are still bleeding strange Japanese ooze. And my brain refuses to work.


Apparenly you've never seen the Eel Sex video.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
How many times - 02/12/04
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2004, 01:55:56 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "slink"
I think I've given up clicking links after the poodle workout video I clicked through from a music forum I am registered on. It was... My eyes are still bleeding strange Japanese ooze. And my brain refuses to work.


Apparenly you've never seen the Eel Sex video.


I hate you.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
How many times - 02/12/04
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2004, 08:16:12 am »

Hahahah, I'm drunk enough to offer the Eel Sex video to anyone who PMs me.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
How many times - 02/12/04
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2004, 06:13:13 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Hahahah, I'm drunk enough to offer the Eel Sex video to anyone who PMs me.


ALERT ALERT ALERT
NEWS FLASH
MUST CREDIT ISOSCELES


ISOSCELES HAS LEARNED THAT HOT ON THE HEELS OF TOMMY SEEBACH COMES MORE SCANDINAVIAN WEIRDNESS. THIS IN THE FORM OF A VIRULENTLY ANTI-AMERICAN RAP VIDEO.

http://www.fangehullet.net/gatas_parlament-antiamerikanskdans_med_promoe.mpg


DEVELOPING ...
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
How many times - 02/12/04
« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2004, 04:21:53 pm »

Bobby, that was a good time (perversely). It'd be even better if I had some inkling of the lyrics, other than the proper names. Still, all in all, time well spent (on the clock).
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
How many times - 02/12/04
« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2004, 04:28:14 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Bobby, that was a good time (perversely). It'd be even better if I had some inkling of the lyrics, other than the proper names. Still, all in all, time well spent (on the clock).


Thanks to this video, my conversation with Joey (the fellow who is my avatar) actually makes sense:

Joey: saaala guatamallllla
Bobby Isosceles: HOOFDTAAL
Joey: ELLA EEEE SUDAN
Joey: DE PROMO TE GOAT ASS PARRRRLIMANT
Joey: DA PROMO
Joey: TE GOAT ASS PARLIAMENT
Joey: OHHHHHH
Joey: DOMA GASSA SLAK DE TANK DE FEMM
Bobby Isosceles: TICKIE TOCKA LICKIE GLOCKA
Joey: WILKOMEN TO
Joey: GAY PAY TE VAY
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
How many times - 02/12/04
« Reply #70 on: December 06, 2004, 04:31:04 pm »

In my brain, I could hear another friend of yours beatboxxing in the background when I read that.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
How many times - 02/12/04
« Reply #71 on: December 06, 2004, 04:33:44 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
In my brain, I could hear another friend of yours beatboxxing in the background when I read that.


Freeze frame over the "Yugoslavia/Kosovo" picture:

It says:

BOMBELLY BOMBER MED ARMERT URAN

This is the single funniest phrase of the day people
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
How many times - 02/12/04
« Reply #72 on: December 06, 2004, 04:40:35 pm »

When I first started watching that, I assumed that it was a bunch of Americans rapping in fake Swedish, until about the third stanza. Jesus.....
GOAT ASS PARLIAMENT
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
How many times - 02/12/04
« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2004, 05:10:38 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
When I first started watching that, I assumed that it was a bunch of Americans rapping in fake Swedish, until about the third stanza. Jesus.....
GOAT ASS PARLIAMENT


Sounds like At the Drive-In lyrics.
MANUSCRIPT RRRRRRRRRRRREPLICA-CA-CA-CA-CA
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up