Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks, everybody!  (Read 5604 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Thanks, everybody!
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2004, 06:08:18 pm »

Goddamnit I hate you all!

I'm going for grouch of the year award, and I feel you guys deserve a piece of my action, what my unhindered affection for y'all.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Thanks, everybody!
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2004, 06:46:44 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
Goddamnit I hate you all!

I'm going for grouch of the year award, and I feel you guys deserve a piece of my action, what my unhindered affection for y'all.


I . . . I love you, Slink.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Thanks, everybody!
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2004, 07:16:32 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
Goddamnit I hate you all!

I'm going for grouch of the year award, and I feel you guys deserve a piece of my action, what my unhindered affection for y'all.


Between Bozack and Slink I can't imagine how much more action I could take this holiday season.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Thanks, everybody!
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2004, 07:19:41 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"

I . . . I love you, Slink.


<voice: cartman;> GODDAMNIT </voice>
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Thanks, everybody!
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2004, 07:20:49 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"

Between Bozack and Slink I can't imagine how much more action I could take this holiday season.


Grouch action. I meant grouch action.
Ah well, I've promised now. Shucks!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Thanks, everybody!
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2004, 05:24:01 am »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Quote from: "jough"
Thanks Nabu.  You're a gentleman and a scholar, and a fine example for the other members.


It worked on me...


You're a gentleman, a scholar, and a fine judge of good whiskey and bad women.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Thanks, everybody!
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2004, 03:56:57 am »

this was the "happy happy" thread, yes?

i have pressed the reply button, i think, maybe, 7 or 8 times, and typed up various things to reply to and abuot in various threads the past couple of days and then stopped posting them because apparently i have become a complete and utter asshole since friday.

if for some reason, such as a lack of better judegment on my part, i were not to stop from posting such a thing,

please, accept my humble pre-emptive apology,

and whilst reading my horricily butty offensive litanies, please do not mentally picture a bitter and withered man drooling and glaring at a crt in a blackened and musty basement cursing the world which has scorned him,

but picture a drooling man who is trying to quit smoking again.

damn this nicorette makes me drool.

it burns.

and it makes me drool.

kids, don't do drugs if you intend to try and quit later.

ps, i apologize in the "you are nice people" thread because you are nice people.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Thanks, everybody!
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2004, 07:00:41 am »

Dude, good luck quitting. That's hard.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Thanks, everybody!
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2004, 06:32:36 pm »

Ark, after 20 years of smoking I am smoke free for 8 months today!!! Just relax and try not to get all hung up. I wish I could say something that will help you, but just understand that it is possible, and that you do not need to smoke. You are a wonderful human being. I really, really enjoy the things that you post here. I, also, have no idea about pregnant women. I could see one, and not know if she was 3 months pregnant, or 15 months pregnant, and I would probably advise her to lie down with a damp towel over her head. Please come back here and write other things.

You. Are. Rad.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Thanks, everybody!
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2005, 11:38:36 pm »

Nothin' but love for ya, Asher!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Thanks, everybody!
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2005, 01:06:49 am »

You're too nice to have street cred.

What the hell is "street cred", anyway?  My ignorance must mean I don't have any.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Thanks, everybody!
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2005, 06:34:52 am »

Quote from: "Mr. Show"

David: And what about you Bob? Always out there singing the rap songs...
Bob: [looks around at rest of cast and says quietly] Well that's just me David, I'm from the streets.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up