Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Surprising fact: toothpaste is a complete protein.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Forum Logo  (Read 1938 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Forum Logo
« on: December 06, 2004, 04:32:57 pm »

Jough, that's really nice. This morning is the first I noticed it, if it was like that before, and it is lovely.

Thank you - it was worth a goodly portion of my tip. Oh hell, it was probably worth the whole thing and more.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Forum Logo
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2004, 04:38:28 pm »

It switched last week. This is the same holiday logo (as far as I can tell) from last December.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Forum Logo
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2004, 04:53:23 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
It switched last week. This is the same holiday logo (as far as I can tell) from last December.


Cort, is your brain roughly the size of a medicine ball, or have you just lived your life in a plastic bubble to protect that amazing memory and intellect from untoward outside influences? Man, if my life wasn't so inordinately pleasing to me right now, I would surely compare myself to you and find myself wanting.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Forum Logo
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2004, 05:09:42 pm »

D'oh. Took a ctrl+r for me to see it.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Forum Logo
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2004, 05:13:32 pm »

If it makes you feel any better I don't know anything about useful stuff. Like how to spell or change my oil. Oh, and I'm tone-deaf.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Forum Logo
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2004, 05:15:13 pm »

Well, just use your powers for good, and I'll sleep fine at night.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Forum Logo
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2004, 06:06:37 pm »

Thanks - yes, it's the same logo from last year.

Once the holiday logo comes down I have also made a new logo which incorporates some other characters (the new logo will be wider but smaller to pack more into the same space).

I just have to learn how to draw Nice Pete...

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Forum Logo
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2004, 08:14:58 pm »

I have met Cort, and his head is a normal size, so there has to be some other explanation for his brain.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Forum Logo
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2004, 08:25:45 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
I have met Cort, and his head is a normal size, so there has to be some other explanation for his brain.

Who says my brain has to fit inside my head? Maybe it's just bigger on the inside.

Oh God, I just made a TARDIS reference. I must be stopped before I dork again.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Forum Logo
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2004, 08:50:58 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "wombat"
I have met Cort, and his head is a normal size, so there has to be some other explanation for his brain.

Who says my brain has to fit inside my head? Maybe it's just bigger on the inside.

Oh God, I just made a TARDIS reference. I must be stopped before I dork again.

I was just going to bring up tesseracts.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: [1]   Go Up