Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's Place (08-12-03)  (Read 6113 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
RP 12/08
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2003, 10:21:38 am »

Just thought I'd note that I wrote in for this past week and Ray told me I was bonkers - I quite enjoyed hearing that :D

I sent my mom an email with the response and she said "no, no, I wouldn't like to "help" you.  I'd really rather not know at all.  good thing you only seem crazy 'in print'"  bwah!

---

Anyway, an interesting mix of advice this week; I giggled at the birth canal bit too and got a bit frustrated at the ring question just thinking about that girl having a disappointed look cause the ring is not from her favourite store ...blargh.  I just have a bad feeling about the result of that one ..maybe I hold a bitterness for a lot of girls in general?  (not the ones I 'like' of course) ..perhaps I need Ray's help with this situation as well :D
Logged
Texas only kept me awake
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up