Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: pregnant people  (Read 6684 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
pregnant people
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2004, 04:20:37 pm »

I'm so sorry to hear that.
I'll be thinking of you and your family.
Logged
goose means greedy

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
pregnant people
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2004, 05:21:41 pm »

I'm so sorry.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
pregnant people
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2004, 05:26:12 pm »

I am sorry as well. The same thing happened to who would've been my dad's older brother. But 4 healthy children followed.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
pregnant people
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2004, 05:49:04 pm »

I'm so sorry, Asherdan.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
pregnant people
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2004, 06:03:21 pm »

<Shakes fist impotently at the sky> Curse you God!!!

My deepest condolences Ash.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
pregnant people
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2004, 06:27:14 pm »

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Asherdan.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
pregnant people
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2004, 06:46:55 pm »

Words fail me, other than I'm sorry and I...yeah, words fail me.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
pregnant people
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2004, 02:26:21 am »

i am sorry.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
pregnant people
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2004, 10:52:39 pm »

I'm sorry, Asherdan, thoughts and prayers are with you.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
pregnant people
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2004, 01:31:43 am »

I'm sorry for your loss, Ash. You have my deepest sympathy. We're all with you.
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
pregnant people
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2004, 08:08:25 pm »

I'm deeply sorry, Ash.  I wish there were more I could say.  Jamie and I will pray for your family as is our custom.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
pregnant people
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2005, 04:57:51 am »

Ash, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.  Pedro only told me the news recently -- he didn't want to upset me but he knew I'd want to know.   Tonight is the first time I've had the chance to come back and express just how much you've been in our thoughts.  We have been praying for you (as well as Pedro's cousin, who is going through a similar trial right now) and I hope that you are beginning to heal.  God bless you and your family.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
pregnant people
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2005, 05:37:03 am »

While I completely understand why you may not be able to hang around here much lately, I think I speak for everybody when I say we miss you and Pedro terribly and hope both of you come back to hang out as much and as soon as you can.  Also, hope you are healthy and happy.  

If we don't get an announcement on the board PDQ after the big event, I'm hunting somebody down to deliver a heapin' helpin' o' knuckle sammich.  I'm looking at you Pedro.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
pregnant people
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2005, 03:14:32 pm »

Thanks, guys.  I guess I'm sort of officially back now -- I stopped working two days before Christmas and now that the holidays are over I'm just sitting around being pregnant.  For the next six weeks or so, you can expect to see more of me.  After that...well, we will have high-speed internet access in the hospital so we'll get those first pictures posted super quick, but after that, I might dissapear again.  It depends on whether or not Pearce is as hyperactive outside the womb as he is inside.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up