Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dogg... We got maaaaanes... Winter Solstice...  (Read 5000 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

yahnai

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 43
    • View Profile
Dogg... We got maaaaanes... Winter Solstice...
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2004, 12:32:30 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Strip of the year?  Whatever.

I liked Beef's sip but I guess I am not sure what the point of their prank was - that Mr. Bear would be frightened by their sudden strap-on manes?

I don't think Chris thought this one all the way through.


Is there going to do a strip of the year poll?  Accepting nominations?  Maybe keep it a choice of 10-20, tops?
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Dogg... We got maaaaanes... Winter Solstice...
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2004, 12:35:13 am »

Quote from: "yahnai"
Quote from: "jough"
Strip of the year?  Whatever.

I liked Beef's sip but I guess I am not sure what the point of their prank was - that Mr. Bear would be frightened by their sudden strap-on manes?

I don't think Chris thought this one all the way through.


Is there going to do a strip of the year poll?  Accepting nominations?  Maybe keep it a choice of 10-20, tops?
You got thread starting privileges, no?  

Knock yourself out!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Dogg... We got maaaaanes... Winter Solstice...
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2004, 01:40:46 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "jough"
Strip of the year?  Whatever.

I liked Beef's sip but I guess I am not sure what the point of their prank was - that Mr. Bear would be frightened by their sudden strap-on manes?


I think they were just split on green. I know if I was stoned the prank Ray and Beef pulled would seem like a capital idea.

Wow, 187 Posts!


Not anymore. ***** THAT!
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Dogg... We got maaaaanes... Winter Solstice...
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2004, 01:47:45 am »

Quote from: "yahnai"
Quote from: "jough"
Strip of the year?  Whatever.

I liked Beef's sip but I guess I am not sure what the point of their prank was - that Mr. Bear would be frightened by their sudden strap-on manes?

I don't think Chris thought this one all the way through.


Is there going to do a strip of the year poll?  Accepting nominations?  Maybe keep it a choice of 10-20, tops?


Unfortunately, Paul is the official TOUAMB Diebold machine, and he's rarely around these days.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Dogg... We got maaaaanes... Winter Solstice...
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2004, 03:06:08 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Strip of the year?  Whatever.

I liked Beef's sip but I guess I am not sure what the point of their prank was - that Mr. Bear would be frightened by their sudden strap-on manes?

I don't think Chris thought this one all the way through.


For once, Jough and I agree. Also -- in the spirit of Jough's curmudgeonliness -- Chris Onstad beats his wife. (at Scandinavian music-video themed Flash games)
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Dogg... We got maaaaanes... Winter Solstice...
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2004, 04:01:17 am »

This mane thing is working for me. Showing up at Cornelius' window is something my friends would've done in high school. Only it would be my window. This type of thing is not shocking, but very funny.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Dogg... We got maaaaanes... Winter Solstice...
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2004, 06:59:29 am »

It will probably be one of those strips that lets some people down a bit when they see it the day it's released, but new readers six months from now who are making their way through the archive will enjoy it as a part of the theme.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up