Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: ZING! -- December 22, 2004  (Read 5383 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
ZING! -- December 22, 2004
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2004, 08:34:03 pm »

Quote from: "PinkStainlessTail"
Is that 3 pound underwear £3 or 3 lbs? Or both?


it could really be either, judi dench is from england, but is also old. she could be wearing somewhat massive underwear.


I cannot imagine going to school in the car of pain. It is not something I can imagine.
Logged
[expletive deleted]

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
ZING! -- December 22, 2004
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2004, 09:06:54 pm »

Quote from: "PinkStainlessTail"
Is that 3 pound underwear £3 or 3 lbs? Or both?


And if it's underwear that costs three pounds, is this implying that she is wearing fancy underwear or is it an insult?  Like, "Your mamma wears three pound underwear."

I refuse to look up the exchange rate to answer this question.  I have a life, dammit.  I'm sure I do, it's around here somewhere...
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
ZING! -- December 22, 2004
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2004, 09:25:31 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "PinkStainlessTail"
Is that 3 pound underwear £3 or 3 lbs? Or both?


And if it's underwear that costs three pounds, is this implying that she is wearing fancy underwear or is it an insult?  Like, "Your mamma wears three pound underwear."

I refuse to look up the exchange rate to answer this question.  I have a life, dammit.  I'm sure I do, it's around here somewhere...


I took it to mean that her underwear weighed 3 pounds, i.e. was frumpy old lady underwear.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
ZING! -- December 22, 2004
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2004, 09:46:45 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "PinkStainlessTail"
Is that 3 pound underwear £3 or 3 lbs? Or both?

And if it's underwear that costs three pounds, is this implying that she is wearing fancy underwear or is it an insult?  Like, "Your mamma wears three pound underwear."

I refuse to look up the exchange rate to answer this question.  I have a life, dammit.  I'm sure I do, it's around here somewhere...

Last time I checked it was like $1.70:£1 or soemthing like that. But that's probably grossly out of date.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
ZING! -- December 22, 2004
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2004, 10:26:23 pm »

Um, I am bad at estimating these things so I just went and weighed some underwear... Could even old lady underwear weigh three pounds?  It would have to be a whole corset or something, wouldn't it?

Quote from: "CortJstr"

Last time I checked it was like $1.70:£1 or soemthing like that. But that's probably grossly out of date.


So that's like six dollar underwear.  If we're just talking panties that isn't the dollar store but it's sure not fancy.  

Oh no, I'm talking about ladies' underwear with strange men on the Internet again.  My momma warned me this would happen.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
ZING! -- December 22, 2004
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2004, 10:47:07 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"

Oh no, I'm talking about ladies' underwear with strange men on the Internet again.  My momma warned me this would happen.


why do women's under##### cost so muchmore than men's under##### when they use so much less material?

what's up with that?

dear god, please get jerry seinfeld's shtick out of my head.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
ZING! -- December 22, 2004
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2004, 08:44:16 am »

£3 is very cheap.
Underwear of this low, low price would likely be itchy and ungainly.
However I think Beef means 3lbs. That would be big old lady undercrackers.
These strips get better and betterer...
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
ZING! -- December 22, 2004
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2004, 07:53:22 pm »

Another sale at Arby's?

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
ZING! -- December 22, 2004
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2004, 08:25:15 pm »

Or, uh, that whole Christmas thing?
Logged
goose means greedy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up