Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey look, a ball of flaming death!  (Read 1855 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Hey look, a ball of flaming death!
« on: December 27, 2004, 05:28:17 pm »

Is this going to be a problem? I'm going to get drunk for that, for sure! Maybe I'll be loose enough that it won't cause a problem.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Hey look, a ball of flaming death!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2004, 05:51:09 pm »

Not just regular death, but flaming death. This is all I need.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Hey look, a ball of flaming death!
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2004, 07:36:10 am »

Don't start taking fifty-dollar bills to the arcade just yet. MN4 got downgraded to 1 on the Torino Scale on the 27th, which translates into Nearest English as a "99.99620000% chance the asteroid will miss the Earth".

The likelihood of a car killing you before a space rock does remains. Drink right up, just give me your keys, first.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up