Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Partisan write up - Dec 29, 04  (Read 1070 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
New Partisan write up - Dec 29, 04
« on: December 29, 2004, 02:01:38 pm »

Link.
I've never heard of NP but I'm not going to badmouth any positive comparisons to Calvin & Hobbes.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
New Partisan write up - Dec 29, 04
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2004, 07:07:47 pm »

That was a great write-up, but now I feel as though I am not intelligent enough to read the comic.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: [1]   Go Up