Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: C'mon '05!  (Read 13554 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
C'mon '05!
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2005, 04:56:59 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
My second car was a '69 Ford Galaxy 500 4 door w/ the 302.  It was like sailng a 22' yacht down the highway.  It got me through a life of college road trips due to its tremendous carrying capacity.


awesome.
Logged
goose means greedy

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
C'mon '05!
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2005, 01:31:14 am »

Come along with me on a thread hijacking back thirty-odd posts!

Quote from: "sjlimmer"
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
How big does a prawn have to be to be a "massive" prawn, anyway? It's going to bug me until I get an answer.

The size of your head.


2005: The year of cranium-sized shellgiraffe?


Oh, I'm sorry, did someone say cranium-sized-shellgiraffe?


And damn, Nabu, Deadhoss sounds...desolate. Best of luck to you there.

Anyhow...I hope that 2005 will be my awesomest year yet.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
C'mon '05!
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2005, 01:37:26 am »

That's basically the crab we had for Xmas dinner.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
C'mon '05!
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2005, 01:45:58 am »

Quote from: "linnea"
Oh, I'm sorry, did someone say cranium-sized-shellgiraffe?


And damn, Nabu, Deadhoss sounds...desolate. Best of luck to you there.

Anyhow...I hope that 2005 will be my awesomest year yet.

Dammit linnea, stop being so awesome. How are the rest of us supposed to live up to this standard?
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
C'mon '05!
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2005, 01:55:01 am »

Jesus Christ, that is one hell of a crab. Giant monster-movie-style sea bug ahoy!
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
C'mon '05!
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2005, 01:57:13 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "linnea"
Oh, I'm sorry, did someone say cranium-sized-shellgiraffe?


And damn, Nabu, Deadhoss sounds...desolate. Best of luck to you there.

Anyhow...I hope that 2005 will be my awesomest year yet.

Dammit linnea, stop being so awesome. How are the rest of us supposed to live up to this standard?


CJ, I loves you. Thank you for saying that I am awesome.

I am having one hell of a great time up here. I am staying busy, which is good. I'm volunteering with the search & rescue division and becoming an EMT (class four nights a week plus Saturdays for 3 months). Anyway...To hopefully up the awesome-factor, I will post pictures of me in my EMT bunkers (bunkers is a term for uniform, I guess) once they arrive. In the interim, here is a piccie of me during a training belay/rappel exercise for the search & rescue team.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
C'mon '05!
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2005, 06:24:48 pm »

Jesus, Ash, when you turn that thing on, does it say, "Hi, Dave." That's basically the Jeep equivalent of Knight Rider.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
C'mon '05!
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2005, 07:15:47 pm »

Congrats, Ash.  Is that a photo of your actual new vehicle while it is still in the showroom, or do you have a huge garage with tiny offices in it?

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
C'mon '05!
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2005, 07:29:55 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Congrats, Ash.  Is that a photo of your actual new vehicle while it is still in the showroom, or do you have a huge garage with tiny offices in it?


When I build my house...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
C'mon '05!
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2005, 08:14:24 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Jesus, Ash, when you turn that thing on, does it say, "Hi, Dave." That's basically the Jeep equivalent of Knight Rider.

Dave? Who's Dave? Perhaps you've confused this "Dave" person with Michael Knight, a man who does not exist.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
C'mon '05!
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2005, 11:03:44 pm »

Bozack did not make an error.  Bozack is afraid that someday you're going to ask your car to open the pod bay door and it's going to say No...
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
C'mon '05!
« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2005, 12:42:21 am »

Yeah, Ash will try to park in a handicapped spot and his Jeep will say "I'm sorry Ash, I'm afraid I can't do that."

Glowing red eyes notwithstanding, congrats on the awesome vehicle.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
C'mon '05!
« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2005, 01:11:59 am »

Haha, I mixed them up in my head. Now I'm just imagining a glowing LED on the dashboard, watching you argue about whether to use Premium or just Unleaded.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
C'mon '05!
« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2005, 04:22:30 am »

Ash, if that's a purple 98 Cherokee Sport, then we are driving the exact same vehicle (assuming you got the bigger engine).

Cool.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
C'mon '05!
« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2005, 04:32:36 am »

I suppose that's a nice ride, but I really don't understand...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up