Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Achewood is *gorgeous*  (Read 1611 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

monkeybutter

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 25
    • View Profile
Achewood is *gorgeous*
« on: December 30, 2004, 07:57:07 pm »

Hello all! I was ill for the festive period and discovered this excellent comic, it's amazing!
I don't know why so many of you old woman bitch and moan about it but, hey, i shouldn't be surprised, the internet does tend to be full of losers with too much time on their hands :P *kidding*
Aaaaaaanyways, I am gonna be ill for a while yet so anyone decent who wants to talk about this comic (none of my real friends will read internet comics at all :( ) send me an email! Maybe we can make our own forum.. Who's with me god dammit!!!
Lots of love to Chris, you are fantastic,
Lisa xxxxx
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Achewood is *gorgeous*
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2004, 08:06:31 pm »

WTF?

Talk about it here why don't you?

On second thought, maybe your first impulse was correct.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Achewood is *gorgeous*
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2004, 08:09:20 pm »

I have my own forum where I just talk to myself about things that make other people angry. I hold it in the bathtub. It upsets the cat.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

monkeybutter

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 25
    • View Profile
Achewood is *gorgeous*
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2004, 08:10:49 pm »

I don't wanna talk about it here, i don't like the vibe, your assy
Who's with me?!?!?!?
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Achewood is *gorgeous*
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2004, 08:15:12 pm »

I'm with you!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOON OVER MY ASSY
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Achewood is *gorgeous*
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2004, 08:16:55 pm »

I.AM.NOT.A.RELIGIOUS.MAN.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Achewood is *gorgeous*
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2004, 08:20:03 pm »

Quote from: "monkeybutter"
I don't wanna talk about it here, i don't like the vibe, your assy
Who's with me?!?!?!?


Then GO AWAY.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Achewood is *gorgeous*
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2004, 08:53:25 pm »

monkeybutter seems to be perfectly nicknamed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up