Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: your turkey drumstick is still hot- Dec. 31st, 2004  (Read 5341 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
your turkey drumstick is still hot- Dec. 31st, 2004
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2005, 02:17:39 am »

Yes, well . . . I'll just go back to what I was doing. Carry on.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

V-Adore

  • Guest
your turkey drumstick is still hot- Dec. 31st, 2004
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2005, 02:19:56 am »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
I don't think it was ever stated in the bogs per se that Molly and Beef were back together, but it's easy to imply from this strip and Molly's Christmas post. Hooray for them!

(BTW -- it's good to be back. So much to catch up on...)


Oh God I hate to do this . . .

infer?

You are a gentleman and a scholar, and I am a dumbass. (I blame the airlines.) Going back to edit, like a wussy coward-type.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
your turkey drumstick is still hot- Dec. 31st, 2004
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2005, 04:14:42 am »

You read Achewood in a bog?

V-Adore

  • Guest
your turkey drumstick is still hot- Dec. 31st, 2004
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2005, 04:39:57 am »

It took massive mental powers, but where there's a will and a sufficient volume of crocodiles, there's a way.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
your turkey drumstick is still hot- Dec. 31st, 2004
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2005, 05:08:13 am »

Were there cranberries?  I like cranberries.

And snozzberries.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
your turkey drumstick is still hot- Dec. 31st, 2004
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2005, 03:20:04 pm »

I read Achewood in a fen.

Actually, the last two weeks I've been reading it on the tundra.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
your turkey drumstick is still hot- Dec. 31st, 2004
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2005, 04:26:38 pm »

I'm currently on the moors.


Heeeaaattthhhclifffffff!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
your turkey drumstick is still hot- Dec. 31st, 2004
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2005, 04:31:44 pm »

I've always wanted to read Achewood in a fjord.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
your turkey drumstick is still hot- Dec. 31st, 2004
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2005, 06:21:48 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
I've always wanted to read Achewood in a fjord.


God knows with the Scandinavian music videos, you feel like you're in one.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
your turkey drumstick is still hot- Dec. 31st, 2004
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2005, 06:42:16 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
I've always wanted to read Achewood in a fjord.


I occasionally read my Achewood books in my pickup truck.  It's a Fjord Ranger.

Ba dump bump.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
your turkey drumstick is still hot- Dec. 31st, 2004
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2005, 06:57:04 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "wombat"
I've always wanted to read Achewood in a fjord.


I occasionally read my Achewood books in my pickup truck.  It's a Fjord Ranger.

Ba dump bump.


Don't do that.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
your turkey drumstick is still hot- Dec. 31st, 2004
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2005, 08:59:05 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "wombat"
I've always wanted to read Achewood in a fjord.


I occasionally read my Achewood books in my pickup truck.  It's a Fjord Ranger.

Ba dump bump.


Don't do that.


I'm sorry.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
your turkey drumstick is still hot- Dec. 31st, 2004
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2005, 09:09:57 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "wombat"
I've always wanted to read Achewood in a fjord.


I occasionally read my Achewood books in my pickup truck.  It's a Fjord Ranger.

Ba dump bump.


Boo.

Also, Bobby Isosceles, I am in the boat with you.  I do not "get" it.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
your turkey drumstick is still hot- Dec. 31st, 2004
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2005, 01:19:57 am »

Pining for the fjords?!?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
your turkey drumstick is still hot- Dec. 31st, 2004
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2005, 06:51:59 am »

So I read this strip on Friday (Friday?), but I was pressed for time.  So I thought the two dudes were just going around selling drumsticks (at 6AM?  I know, I know) and that Beef was only getting up early to put the recycling out.  Read it again tonight and now I get it.  And it is funny, but I only chuckled.  Softly.

And I guess we don't know where the Molly and Beef are living?  At Molly's or on Ray's property?  Or back at the old bitch's place?  Anyway, I have never really followed the blogs, but I should probably start now.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up