Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The community  (Read 1742 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
The community
« on: December 31, 2004, 07:59:38 pm »

I just noticed that we set a new record yesterday, with 31 visitors. This is kind of cool to me, as I missed the last record-setting day. I wonder if it's from the heads up in the Achewood appreciation. Is that the most wide-ranging link it's ever had?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
The community
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2004, 08:06:22 pm »

I don't know if that many people browsing these forums is anything to be proud of, but yay us, I guess.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
The community
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2004, 09:12:52 pm »

Did Onstad finally mention us in something related to Achewood.com?

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
The community
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2004, 09:58:05 pm »

I'm scared.
Logged
goose means greedy

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
The community
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2004, 10:25:06 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
I'm scared.


Please don't be - it'll be ok.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: [1]   Go Up