Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Overground Map (01/03/05)  (Read 3278 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

G3K

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
    • http://g3k.livejournal.com
Overground Map (01/03/05)
« on: January 03, 2005, 08:35:18 am »

Alt-text mentions Serializer, breaking like a six-month avoidance of even its mention, much less any updates...

Has Achewood always definitely been in California or am I retarded?  Or both?

and I'm really hoping Dexter University looks like a dinosaur for the reason that I think it does ^____^
Logged
Also I am Korean and this offends me a lot

Chris Onstad

  • Mr. Achewood
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 119
    • View Profile
    • http://www.achewood.com
Overground Map (01/03/05)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2005, 08:50:13 am »

There have been a few Achewood updates at Serializer recently. Do your homework before you post, kid. I've been adding material there on the DL and will be adding more regularly in 2005.

Yes it's always been in California.

I don't know what your dinosaur thing is. 2005 marks the year when I'm not going to let retarded posts go unanswered. The astute readers deserve as much.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Overground Map (01/03/05)
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2005, 09:14:09 am »

Just wait until those with even more free time on their hands than I start trying to connect the dots to see a naked picture of Natalie Portman.

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
Overground Map (01/03/05)
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2005, 01:37:48 pm »

Being an avid fan of maps this update makes me do wee in my trousers.
Yay!
It makes it real!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Overground Map (01/03/05)
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2005, 01:50:25 pm »

I had no idea what the dinosaur comment meant at first so I went back to look at the map again. And now I can't not see it. Damn you! The Underground access point looks just like an eye.

Quote from: "Chris Onstad"
There have been a few Achewood updates at Serializer recently. Do your homework before you post, kid. I've been adding material there on the DL and will be adding more regularly in 2005.

Well I'll be damned he's right. I like the cat-ergonomic phone that Beef has. Although that strikes me as something Ray would blow his money on.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Overground Map (01/03/05)
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2005, 02:39:05 pm »

Quote from: "Chris Onstad"
There have been a few Achewood updates at Serializer recently. Do your homework before you post, kid. I've been adding material there on the DL and will be adding more regularly in 2005.

Yes it's always been in California.

I don't know what your dinosaur thing is. 2005 marks the year when I'm not going to let retarded posts go unanswered. The astute readers deserve as much.


I thought you said you'd be using it primarily as a reference archive rather than adding new material. Did I misinterpret your answer?
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Overground Map (01/03/05)
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2005, 03:39:02 pm »

Quote from: "Chris Onstad"
2005 marks the year when I'm not going to let retarded posts go unanswered.


Oh good - I still miss the old days.  I think.

Quote from: "Chris Onstad"

There have been a few Achewood updates at Serializer recently.


Sneaky!  And there I was thinking my $2.95/month was just some sort of ritual sacrifice to the cartoon gods.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Overground Map (01/03/05)
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2005, 03:59:07 pm »

Quote from: "Chris Onstad"
I don't know what your dinosaur thing is. 2005 marks the year when I'm not going to let retarded posts go unanswered. The astute readers deserve as much.


Promises, promises.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Overground Map (01/03/05)
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2005, 04:00:17 pm »

Quote from: "Chris Onstad"
2005 marks the year when I'm not going to let retarded posts go unanswered. The astute readers deserve as much.

And the board's daily posts increase by 97% just like that.
Logged

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
Overground Map (01/03/05)
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2005, 04:20:54 pm »

Just don't give him the ability to lock threads and we should be fine.
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Overground Map (01/03/05)
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2005, 04:30:38 pm »

Hmm, Achewood looks kind of like Palo Alto.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Overground Map (01/03/05)
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2005, 04:52:40 pm »

Serializer cancelled my subscription when I changed my name.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

V-Adore

  • Guest
Overground Map (01/03/05)
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2005, 06:30:34 pm »

My anorakish question for the day: where does Lie Bot live? I had assumed he lived with the Onstads and the rest, based on Lie Bot in the garage, but he doesn't seem to be there -- or even in the apartment complex with the other bots. Where is he?! Oh, the uncertainty, it burns!
Logged

rrh

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
Overground Map (01/03/05)
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2005, 06:55:27 pm »

I don't know what "main underground imprint" means.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Overground Map (01/03/05)
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2005, 07:05:07 pm »

Quote from: "rrh"
I don't know what "main underground imprint" means.

I assumes it means the main "downtown" area of the Underground. Where one would find restaurants and the U-Wal-Mart and the like.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up