Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: A little help...  (Read 12514 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
A little help...
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2005, 02:31:46 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Quote from: "Asherdan"
ALSO: Satchel used that avatar and I actually liked him.

Don't sully it for me.

I was trying to remember whose it was!
I miss satchel.

Ditto. It was driving me nuts. Plus I have this mental block where I can't remember Satchel and Sjlimmer's names at the same time.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
A little help...
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2005, 11:20:15 pm »

I like Golfhaus's avatar.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
A little help...
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2005, 12:00:09 am »

Thanks, Nab. I refused to put up an avatar until the muse spoke to me on what it should be. Then, all of a sudden, it WAS.

I think Ray would look good in the same sorta-Warholish treatment too, but Cornelius is my man.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up