Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"  (Read 6624 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2005, 05:26:49 pm »

This is a good strip to send around to people to get them to say "Fuck you." to people all day.  

After all, it *is* Fuck You Friday.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2005, 05:54:06 pm »

I guess I'm the only one who thought this was kinda lame then.
Logged
goose means greedy

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2005, 06:01:13 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
I guess I'm the only one who thought this was kinda lame then.

Until the last panel I agreed with you. It was wonderfully surreal.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2005, 06:04:06 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
I guess I'm the only one who thought this was kinda lame then.


This guy

Quote from: "Chris Onstad"
I dig achewood but it suqqs teh kwok latley!

LESS BUSCUIT RECIPES IN TEH COOKBOOOOOK

Mad 0utz


didn't like it much, either.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2005, 06:12:30 pm »

wow...working at a children's theatre isn't always easy.

Fuck you
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2005, 06:18:22 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
I guess I'm the only one who thought this was kinda lame then.


Fuck You.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2005, 07:08:00 pm »

If this isn't too pretentiously carpetbagger of me:

Fuck all y'alls!

(Please phrase responses in the appropriate form.)
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2005, 07:15:23 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
If this isn't too pretentiously carpetbagger of me:

Fuck all y'alls!

(Please phrase responses in the appropriate form.)



And now, a picture of Ray if he were a human:


Compare:
Logged

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
Re: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2005, 07:19:39 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "arlucasinc"
Quote from: "superock101"
Onstad's TOUAMB account


Wow! You totally anacronymized the board name. That's so awesome.


Yeah, that's the standard acronym for the board, man.  I think JL coined it.

Of course, you n00b135 don't even know who JL is.

Read the board archives, man.

Fuck you.


Aw fuck. I know who JL is. I been all up in this message board since the dumbrella days. I just don't post a lot. And I occasionally miss the originalizations of such awesomeness as TOUAMB.

So. You know.

Fuck you.
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2005, 07:19:44 pm »



Fuck you, you fuck*ng fucks.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2005, 07:20:35 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"

This guy

Quote from: "Chris Onstad"
I dig achewood but it suqqs teh kwok latley!

LESS BUSCUIT RECIPES IN TEH COOKBOOOOOK

Mad 0utz


didn't like it much, either.


Could be because the author just reused a lot of frames today.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2005, 07:21:33 pm »

And the hoss you rode in on.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

monkeybutter

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 25
    • View Profile
1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2005, 07:46:05 pm »

Today's comic was so very good.
I am feeling well(!) so going to face the pub and people I haven't seen for a while... must adhere with "fuck you Friday"!
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2005, 09:03:14 pm »

Bobby:  Who the fuck is that dude?  And is that Julia Roberts?

I think Chris is going to continue to make the first board post until someone bitches about it being unfair, because only he knows exactly when it is going up.  Unless someone already has...
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2005, 09:06:18 pm »

Quote from: "miles"
Bobby:  Who the fuck is that dude?  And is that Julia Roberts?

I think Chris is going to continue to make the first board post until someone bitches about it being unfair, because only he knows exactly when it is going up.  Unless someone already has...


I told you. That dude is Ray gone human.

Chris can keep making the first board post if it keeps him from having a "PM Update" that ends up six days later.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up