Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1/7/2005 - "fuck you"  (Read 6652 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2005, 09:55:35 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
<picture of the human Ray>*


YOU fuck*ng RULE.+

Fuck you all to hell and back.

That was totally the most enjoyable strip in recent memory, for me.

MORE LYLE

*I hate it when people quote images
+I am an anarchist
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2005, 10:05:34 pm »

Who is that dude?
Who is that dude?


What is wrong with you people??
Logged
goose means greedy

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2005, 11:01:09 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Who is that dude?
Who is that dude?




AND HERE COMES THE PART WHERE HUMOR BECOMES ART

WATCH AS I TWEAK YOUR EMOTIONS LIKE A RUSTY OLD BANJO


REQUIESCAT IN PACE RAYMO SMOOKELS
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2005, 11:23:28 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Bobby-stuff


Hey, is it Christmas already?


FUCK YOU! You OLD RED-FACED MOTHERFUCKER!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2005, 11:51:02 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
WATCH AS I TWEAK YOUR EMOTIONS LIKE A RUSTY OLD BANJO[/size]

REQUIESCAT IN PACE RAYMO SMOOKELS

I have a transmission for you: Fuck you!

And that guy wasn't finnish
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2005, 12:41:17 am »

Quote from: "miles"

I think Chris is going to continue to make the first board post until someone bitches about it being unfair, because only he knows exactly when it is going up.  Unless someone already has...


I suppose one could change his permissions so that he may not post a new thread - but why?  The whole "I got first post!" thing is soooooooo 2004.

Fuck you.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2005, 12:47:51 am »

Jough:

In re the forum title change of January the seventh, 2005. Nice work. Fuck You.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
1/7/2005 - "fuck you"
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2005, 01:10:15 pm »

Um, I'm a day late, but can I still say it?

Fuck You?

Fuck You Friday was extremely popular among the faculty at my school yesterday. I think I'll make it a First Friday tradition.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up