Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Infrared Zoo  (Read 2174 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Infrared Zoo
« on: January 09, 2005, 05:28:09 am »

I'm not sure how thoroughly this link has made the rounds, but I think it's thoroughly awesome. Enjoy many awesome glowing animals.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Infrared Zoo
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2005, 07:18:35 am »

Now I know how the Predator feels!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Infrared Zoo
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 04:16:46 pm »

Wow, it's totally like a hippy zoo, man, like cooool.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Infrared Zoo
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2005, 06:03:28 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Seeing as how the Boy is finishing off putting together his mammoth science project for this quarter and it involves selecting and documenting his own flora and fauna for a zoo, this link gave us a nice moment of reflection that science is still cool.

V-Adore: Providing family appropriate fun content!

I do try to do a little something for the entire family. Here on the Acheboard, it's all about education.

Well, no, actually, I just looked at that link and geeked out at the Infrared Gecko, but I'm a loser.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up