Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 1/10/2005 - Mrs. John Lithgow  (Read 7022 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mrchee

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 163
  • -NULLAM REM NATAM-
    • View Profile
1/10/2005 - Mrs. John Lithgow
« on: January 10, 2005, 11:37:27 am »

I am not quite sure what that means, myself....

On the other hand, it is always funny to see Ray drinking before noon
Logged
If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
1/10/2005 - Mrs. John Lithgow
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 01:02:57 pm »

That Mr lithgow has a greasy, wet, small c*ck?
I'm thinking like ray here so...
What's Ray eating? Is that an oyster?
Tofuck is awesome.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
1/10/2005 - Mrs. John Lithgow
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 01:39:43 pm »

The alt text implies that it's a Tofuck You Monday. But I don't see that catching on nearly as well as Fuck you Friday.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
1/10/2005 - Mrs. John Lithgow
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2005, 02:14:03 pm »

I had to google to find out who John Lithgow is.  Now that I know, I'm not entirely sure as to why one would be specifically compelled to liken his genitalia to poor-quality french fries.  However, I do agree with this strip in that no one, not even vegans, should have to eat tofu-meats.  When I was home for Christmas my father bought fake chicken pieces to put in a stir fry, and I nearly cried.  Not really, but I was kind of weirded out.
Logged
goose means greedy

Steve Hogan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 167
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steve-hogan.com/
1/10/2005 - Mrs. John Lithgow
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2005, 02:16:09 pm »

I think being Mrs John Lithgow implies a certain salty dismay.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
1/10/2005 - Mrs. John Lithgow
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2005, 03:22:00 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
I had to google to find out who John Lithgow is.  Now that I know, I'm not entirely sure as to why one would be specifically compelled to liken his genitalia to poor-quality french fries.  


Third Cock from the Bun?
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
1/10/2005 - Mrs. John Lithgow
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2005, 03:24:25 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
The alt text implies that it's a Tofuck You Monday. But I don't see that catching on nearly as well as Fuck you Friday.


Maybe the addition of whiny Swedish rockers in Elmo shirts will make it better.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
1/10/2005 - Mrs. John Lithgow
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2005, 04:47:38 pm »

Quote from: "Steve Hogan"
I think being Mrs John Lithgow implies a certain salty dismay.

...SALTY DISMAY. Beautiful.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
1/10/2005 - Mrs. John Lithgow
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2005, 05:31:32 pm »

I'm just happy Ray finally brought the oven fries issue out into the open.

Just what IS he eating in that panel?
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
1/10/2005 - Mrs. John Lithgow
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2005, 05:43:05 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
The alt text implies that it's a Tofuck You Monday. But I don't see that catching on nearly as well as Fuck you Friday.


I think Dick Cheney said that to the President of PETA, Ingrid whatshername.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
1/10/2005 - Mrs. John Lithgow
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2005, 05:46:38 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
I had to google to find out who John Lithgow is.


Wait.  You haven't seen Footloose?  You must take care of that immediately.  Thanks to that movie, I now can channel my anger into something more productive than violence:  dancing my ass off!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
1/10/2005 - Mrs. John Lithgow
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2005, 06:00:30 pm »

Or Buckaroo Banzai.  Truly a film before its time.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
1/10/2005 - Mrs. John Lithgow
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2005, 06:37:04 pm »

WATG.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
1/10/2005 - Mrs. John Lithgow
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2005, 07:13:06 pm »

Lithgow was fuck*ng great in Garp and Blowout.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
1/10/2005 - Mrs. John Lithgow
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2005, 10:37:46 pm »

Quote from: "Mattgiraffe"
I'm just happy Ray finally brought the oven fries issue out into the open.

Just what IS he eating in that panel?


That is what I was wondering!  It looks like a french fry, but there is no package of McDonald's anywhere in the frame. Maybe he is chewing on a pen?

Owners of the Achewood Cookbook will recognize the age-old rivalry between Pat's oven fries and the rest of the Achewood crew.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up