Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1/10/2005 - Mrs. John Lithgow  (Read 6991 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
1/10/2005 - Mrs. John Lithgow
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2005, 03:47:53 am »

When I read it, I just assumed it was ray holding his toungue, in bitter memory of oven fries.
But now... I'm not sure, it could be a wedge of something.
Damn you all!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
1/10/2005 - Mrs. John Lithgow
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2005, 05:15:24 am »

Quote from: "Doc"
When I read it, I just assumed it was ray holding his toungue, in bitter memory of oven fries.
But now... I'm not sure, it could be a wedge of something.
Damn you all!

You got 4 posts, we got thousands of posts. Don't damn us because Achewood perhaps sparks a brighter flame in our lives than it does in yours.

Oh fuck I am losing altitude.

Also I am an asshole in many ways and it is tongue, the word you are looking for.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
1/10/2005 - Mrs. John Lithgow
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2005, 05:40:29 am »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Oh fuck I am losing altitude.


You must have spent too much time responding to things with barely readable fonts and too little time refueling!
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
1/10/2005 - Mrs. John Lithgow
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2005, 05:44:39 am »

To be fair, I am French.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
1/10/2005 - Mrs. John Lithgow
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2005, 04:30:43 am »

I think you misunderstand why I damned, it was simply because before I read this thread I was sure of my place in the world re: what Ray was holding. Reading of this thread brought doubt and confusion into my world, this thread is the Darwin to my Achewood catholic church It throws everything into question!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
1/10/2005 - Mrs. John Lithgow
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2005, 08:59:44 pm »

But Doc, that's the beauty of art. Do you know who is right about it? You are, that's who!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up