Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: signed glossy loveliness.  (Read 6675 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
signed glossy loveliness.
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2005, 10:46:55 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
awesomeness

This is one of the several reasons why AlohaDawg is the man.

Anyway, let's all at least try to pretend for a moment that we're all civilized human beings.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
signed glossy loveliness.
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2005, 12:20:18 am »

Quote from: "Mite"
Note: I also have nerdy little fingers


That's actually one of those Nintendo-core bands that only covers classic punk.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
signed glossy loveliness.
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2005, 12:43:01 am »

The first guy states an opinion about a person for what they are selling, and yet provides a forum for free where someone insults him for that opinion. Hmmm.

Personally, I think everybody ought to get paid. People are buying hell of more ridiculous things than a sharp print of a comic they love with the creator's signature on it. You know I could fill this post with 1000 links to ebay of stupid shit, and my only limitation would be how fast I could post them.

I've donated here and gotten nothing in return that others aren't getting for free, so who knows? Still, people who come here and just talk shit and don't at least make it funny are tiresome.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
signed glossy loveliness.
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2005, 12:50:34 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "Mite"
Note: I also have nerdy little fingers


That's actually one of those Nintendo-core bands that only covers classic punk.


Good call on that one.
Logged
goose means greedy

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
signed glossy loveliness.
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2005, 12:57:27 am »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
The first guy states an opinion about a person for what they are selling, and yet provides a forum for free where someone insults him for that opinion. Hmmm.

Personally, I think everybody ought to get paid. People are buying hell of more ridiculous things than a sharp print of a comic they love with the creator's signature on it. You know I could fill this post with 1000 links to ebay of stupid shit, and my only limitation would be how fast I could post them.

I've donated here and gotten nothing in return that others aren't getting for free, so who knows? Still, people who come here and just talk shit and don't at least make it funny are tiresome.


Word.

Humans are such asshats.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up