Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Would The Pet Shop Boys be nice to have over for Thanksgiving, or would they be a pain in the ass? It's really hard to tell.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 1/12/05 Bein' fat rocks  (Read 8173 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
1/12/05 Bein' fat rocks
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2005, 04:51:31 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
The methyl ethyl ketone test gave the most dramatic results.  It produced a very heavy carbon coating over the entire urinal.  This resulted in an entirely flat black urinal, which result we referred to as the "Negative Urinal".  Further, the carbon residue proved to be highly resilient and the expirimenter's initial efforts to remove it proved unsucessful.  We were unable to undertake further efforts to remove this carbon residue because time constraints prevented further efforts at that time.  Upon our return, we discovered that the urinal had either been cleaned or replaced by the custodial staff.

I am very sad inside that the Negative Urinal is gone. I wish it had remained to confuse future generations who would tell urban legends about its origins. Also, they would install blacklights in that bathroom.
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
1/12/05 Bein' fat rocks
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2005, 04:51:32 pm »

Stoma screwing.  :?
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
1/12/05 Bein' fat rocks
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2005, 04:54:45 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "AugustWest"
The methyl ethyl ketone test gave the most dramatic results.  It produced a very heavy carbon coating over the entire urinal.  This resulted in an entirely flat black urinal, which result we referred to as the "Negative Urinal".  Further, the carbon residue proved to be highly resilient and the expirimenter's initial efforts to remove it proved unsucessful.  We were unable to undertake further efforts to remove this carbon residue because time constraints prevented further efforts at that time.  Upon our return, we discovered that the urinal had either been cleaned or replaced by the custodial staff.

I am very sad inside that the Negative Urinal is gone. I wish it had remained to confuse future generations who would tell urban legends about its origins. Also, they would install blacklights in that bathroom.


And you may not urinate, you may only drink. It is the negative bathroom!

Actually, I could TOTALLY see Ray doing that as a theme for a party. He'd decorate the kitchen like a negative bathroom, and instead of excreting, people would imbibe on photonegative toilet fixtures.
Logged

Formica

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 205
    • View Profile
1/12/05 Bein' fat rocks
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2005, 05:17:45 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"

The methyl ethyl ketone test gave the most dramatic results.  It produced a very heavy carbon coating over the entire urinal.  This resulted in an entirely flat black urinal, which result we referred to as the "Negative Urinal".

Interesting. Many moons ago, I sold various substances to the military. One of them was a replacement for MEK. MEK is some of the nastiest shit on earth, no doubt, used for cleaning grease and oil off of the wings of fighter aircraft, among other things. But I was under the impression that it didn't burn very well, which was one of the benefits of using it.

It is curious for me to see this long held belief of mine firmly reversed by the course of dorm room science, which marches on ever more.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
1/12/05 Bein' fat rocks
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2005, 06:22:13 pm »

Would the Negative Bathroom party have to involve a carefully rigged-up bar setup as a counterpoint to the Bathroom For Drinking?

Also, I think this may be the raddest daily strip thread to not have anything to do with the strip ever. Ever ever ever.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
1/12/05 Bein' fat rocks
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2005, 06:24:39 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Would the Negative Bathroom party have to involve a carefully rigged-up bar setup as a counterpoint to the Bathroom For Drinking?


Yes. And the people urinating must put little spouts on the end of their dong-diddly-dongs to meter exactly how much urine has passed through, and then after wiping themselves clean with a wet bar rag, deposit the value in rail liquor of the urine passed into the tip jar.

And a flaming toilet can be used to cook ground beef and lamb kebabs that look much like turds, but are seasoned with sumac and taste awesome.

Fuck, if Ray doesn't do this, I will.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
1/12/05 Bein' fat rocks
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2005, 07:03:33 pm »

Quote from: "Formica"
Many moons ago, I sold various substances to the military.


Whoooooaaa. You can kill people with your bare hands, can't you?

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Fuck, if Ray doesn't do this, I will.


Bobby, I know you're all excited about this, but I'm pretty sure it is a Bad Idea.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

foolio

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 53
    • View Profile
1/12/05 Bein' fat rocks
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2005, 07:50:33 pm »

whoa whoa whoa, shouldn't Beef have said "hell of rough on your triglycerides"??

Stoma screwing crossed the line. Now my day is ruined.
Logged

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
1/12/05 Bein' fat rocks
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2005, 09:03:17 pm »

Quote from: "JorgeFabregas"
Stoma screwing.  :?


"Girlfriend" with a stoma, I know
I know - It's really serious.
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

Anonymous

  • Guest
Re: 1/12/05 Bein' fat rocks
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2005, 02:34:41 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "distract"

Also, District is back and he still dislikes Jough's smarmy-comic-book-guy-from-the-simpson's-attitude.

Discuss.



Do you think it is Rad to be an attention whore?


Yes.

No.

Well, ok. Let me explain.

1. I misspelled my name on purpose since district was banned. So, hence Distract.

2. I will from now on be a slightly productive member of this forum. I am sorry about my earlier incarnation. My roomies told me that being a forum troll was the worst form of life on the INTERNET and I agreed. Then they pointed to my activities on this forum and I was ashamed.

I still dislike Jough though. Why are you such a naysayer? STOP

Also, from now on, no more attention getting BS from me.

P.S. Bobby Isosceles, thanks for the swedish music video things. Much laughter has been spread about my apartment building because of them.
Logged

evan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 154
    • View Profile
    • http://www.i-got-problems.com
1/12/05 Bein' fat rocks
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2005, 03:10:05 am »

I wasn't sure what a "stoma" was so I googled it. Interestingly enough there was an ad for "Sexy Stoma Singles".
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
1/12/05 Bein' fat rocks
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2005, 03:16:23 am »

Stoma is an opening formed through surgery, like when someone gets a colonoscopy their shit-bag is attached to their stoma. Stoma- in Greek is the root for "mouth."

Essentially, 'stad is saying that in prison folks may cut someone with a shiv and then fuck the stoma.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
1/12/05 Bein' fat rocks
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2005, 03:25:22 am »

Oh yeah, circumventing an admin ban just means that you'll get banned again, chumpy.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
1/12/05 Bein' fat rocks
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2005, 03:53:10 am »

Quote from: "jough ought to have"
Oh yeah, circumventing an admin ban just means that you'll get banned again, snot-cock.


And to me, it appears that Ray also totally doesn't care that he's fat.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
1/12/05 Bein' fat rocks
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2005, 06:23:33 am »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"

And to me, it appears that Ray also totally doesn't care that he's fat.


I was going to quote that one strip about how sour cream invented itsself, but I'm actually far too drunk. Be glad that I even wrote the above, instead of writing a dissertation on how wonderful each of my ex-girlfriends have smelled.

ARE YOU HAPPY?
I JUST WANNA KNOW IF YOU'RE HAPPY!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up