Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Poll

Vote Ferocious J off the Island?

Yes, he didn't eat the grubs.  He's gone.
- 65535 (100%)
Nah, he's stupid yet harmless.
- 16 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: August 21, 2003, 08:44:40 pm


Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vote Ferocious J off the Island!  (Read 9599 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Vote Ferocious J off the Island!
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2003, 11:01:41 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Also, who the heck bumped the poll 55 votes?


I'll give you 3 guesses.  

Well I think we all learned a little something about ourselves today.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Vote Ferocious J off the Island!
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2003, 11:59:08 pm »

Actually, I moved the DB and screwed up something.

Right now I think it says that a third of the population of the world has voted in this poll.

That's a lot of votes.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up