Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Jan 18/04 - HEY MAN  (Read 7274 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Jan 18/04 - HEY MAN
« on: January 18, 2005, 12:57:32 pm »

This means a lot of party.
Logged
goose means greedy

southworth813

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
    • http://www.uglyhill.com
Jan 18/04 - HEY MAN
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2005, 01:07:45 pm »

You know it's a good bathroom grillin' party when even your dead squirrel friends show up. This is a rule I live by every day.

Might this thread have been called, "Let me know if I shit myself. Excellent."?
Logged
You, Lynrd Skynrd hat. Me, little kitty...

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
Jan 18/04 - HEY MAN
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2005, 02:17:21 pm »

Oh man if this is building up to "everybody shows up for a party in the bathroom and SURPRISE I'm ending the strip" I will be very angry indeed.

Otherwise, awesome.
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

southworth813

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
    • http://www.uglyhill.com
Jan 18/04 - HEY MAN
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2005, 02:33:31 pm »

Wow, that's exactly what I was thinking. It really feels like a "let's get together in the bathroom one last time before we all die" thing.
Logged
You, Lynrd Skynrd hat. Me, little kitty...

revdj

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 102
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dougshaw.com
I demand my satisfaction
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2005, 02:35:31 pm »

Liebot SHOT ROAST BEEF!  How can they be so nice to the faux Uncle Culpepper?

I care too much, I know.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Jan 18/04 - HEY MAN
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2005, 02:40:09 pm »

Well, Ray's shot Roast Beef at least twice, and it doesn't seem to impact their friendship that much.

I'm just happy we're getting to see everyone. I was starting to miss some of these characters. I was sad and scared.
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Jan 18/04 - HEY MAN
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2005, 02:54:46 pm »

Quote from: "Some Dudes"
I sure hope 'Stad doesn't kill everyone while they're in the bathrooom.


If the recent press reports are to be believed, Mr. Chris Onstad actually makes money off this thing (the strip, not this message board) and I don't think he'd derail the gravy train with a baby on the way.  You guys are some serious Negative Nellies.
Logged

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Jan 18/04 - HEY MAN
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2005, 02:57:47 pm »

IT IS THE PARTY OF THE CENTURY, MAN.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

mrchee

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 163
  • -NULLAM REM NATAM-
    • View Profile
Jan 18/04 - HEY MAN
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2005, 03:35:12 pm »

Am I the only one to think that the alt-text is the funniest thing since midgets?
Logged
If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Jan 18/04 - HEY MAN
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2005, 04:06:23 pm »

Quote from: "Mattgiraffe"
IT IS THE PARTY OF THE CENTURY, MAN.


After reading LN's latest blog entry, I just hope nobody invites Kumar's dad.
Logged

southworth813

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
    • http://www.uglyhill.com
Jan 18/04 - HEY MAN
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2005, 04:38:25 pm »

Quote from: "mrchee"
Am I the only one to think that the alt-text is the funniest thing since midgets?


I am a midget and I find that offensive.
Logged
You, Lynrd Skynrd hat. Me, little kitty...

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Jan 18/04 - HEY MAN
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2005, 04:48:37 pm »

Lyle, it is so good to see you, man.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

V-Adore

  • Guest
Jan 18/04 - HEY MAN
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2005, 04:51:17 pm »

Wow, this is like a celebration of all the characters I hadn't expected to see again for a while. I see Lyle is going back on the truly admirable bender, and it's good to see Blister recovered from the curing of all souls and all.

Also, there is no such thing as too much Liebot.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Jan 18/04 - HEY MAN
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2005, 05:04:17 pm »

Look at Teodor dance in panel two.  Go Teodor!

And where are the ex-cons?  Still talking shop?  Todd'll be excited to see Blister.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Jan 18/04 - HEY MAN
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2005, 05:04:39 pm »

You know, I was just thinking the other day, as I was trolling through the archives trying to find some favorite candidates for glossy signature reception, that I hadn't seen nearly enough Vlad or Liebot to keep me sane and well-adjusted.  Now, at last I know what that creeping feeling of unease has been for the last several months.

MORE VLAD

/i am just thinkink

acoxcae
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up