Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "One of Your Shoes is By the Dog Food: A Tale of Things Not Worth Mentioning During Married Life," is out in September on Harper-Doubleday.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1-21-05: Lloyd Dobler-style  (Read 9024 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
1-21-05: Lloyd Dobler-style
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2005, 04:04:40 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Going back to the "who's in the DC area" bit, Carlos recently moved from Alexandria to Centreville.  Still in NoVa, but I'm now closer to Leesburg than the District, which I find sort of upsetting.


And I'm in Tyson's. What's the full list then?
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
1-21-05: Lloyd Dobler-style
« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2005, 03:54:26 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Oh, and Say Anything is one of the best romantic comedies of all fuck*ng time, infidels.


When this subject came up I was still in exile, but I netflix'd this film and I just finished watching it.  I don't know how this one got by me.  It's a Cameron Crowe!!!  Had I known it was a Cameron Crowe movie I would have watched it long ago.  I love Cameron Crowe, he's not made a single movie yet that I didn't enjoy immensley.  Great movie!!!

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
1-21-05: Lloyd Dobler-style
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2005, 04:08:48 am »

It's good to have you back, Paul.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
1-21-05: Lloyd Dobler-style
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2005, 06:32:21 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "jough"
Oh, and Say Anything is one of the best romantic comedies of all fuck*ng time, infidels.


When this subject came up I was still in exile, but I netflix'd this film and I just finished watching it.  I don't know how this one got by me.  It's a Cameron Crowe!!!

~Paul


I haven't seen it. But will now. I will also watch all those Cameron Crowe movies I've been meaning to watch. First Wes Anderson, now Cameron Crowe (though I cannot find Bottle Rocket). That is all.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up