Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood If Twain were alive today, he would guffaw despite his benevolent befuddlement.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Blogs as of January 24  (Read 5150 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Blogs as of January 24
« on: January 24, 2005, 09:19:19 pm »

Sometimes I want to drop something heavy on Little Nephew's head.  Just a little.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Blogs as of January 24
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2005, 09:23:21 pm »

Quote from: "Limmo"
Sometimes I want to drop something heavy on Little Nephew's head.  Just a little.


This isn't the Flintstones, man. Doing it twice won't undo the damage.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Blogs as of January 24
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2005, 11:18:31 am »

Man, you know what gets me about Ray's latest post? He's so worked up about bowel-ular diagnosis, and he fails to realize that his is about the most obvious thing ever. ("Q: My bowel movements are all bright pink and perfectly cylindrical. What does this mean?" "A: It means you should stop eating antacids and only antacids, you tard.")
Logged

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Blogs as of January 24
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2005, 10:10:14 pm »

I hate the Car Tax.  Of course, I don't live in California, so I suppose I should be grateful.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Blogs as of January 24
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2005, 01:44:03 am »

[pedantry]It would seem that Chris doesn't know what a haiku is.[/pedantry]
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Blogs as of January 24
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2005, 04:50:37 am »

Well, looks like that Lloyd Dobler thing backfired. Way to go Beef, indeed.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Blogs as of January 24
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2005, 02:08:20 pm »

Guacamole? At Subway?
Logged

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
Blogs as of January 24
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2005, 02:43:50 pm »

I just don't see how Beef and Molly could ever work out. They're just too different. She should be with Ray. But maybe I say that because I have a shameful, pathetic crush on a wealthy, carousing cartoon cat.
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Blogs as of January 24
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2005, 05:28:26 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Oh, and in Cali you can get guacamole on everything anywhere.  Even the hookers keep a tub around for special clients.

Maybe it's a trade-off. Like in CA you can get guac almost everywhere but if you ask for Old Bay they look at you like you're nuts.
Logged

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
Blogs as of January 24
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2005, 08:13:29 pm »

This is why I can get guacamole on the inside of my burrito and on my chips, but I keep a container of Old Bay at home.

Now you guys have got me wondering whether Old Bay on a carne asada burrito with refried black beans and guacamole would be good or not.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Blogs as of January 24
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2005, 08:55:07 pm »

Quote from: "ferocious j"
This is why I can get guacamole on the inside of my burrito and on my chips, but I keep a container of Old Bay at home.

What about fries? I don't know about CA, but around here "our specially seasoned french fries" translates into "instead of salt we dump a handful of Old Bay on our fries." And there is much rejoicing.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Blogs as of January 24
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2005, 09:24:31 pm »


TRY THE SEASONED CURLY FRIES
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Blogs as of January 24
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2005, 10:45:17 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "ferocious j"
This is why I can get guacamole on the inside of my burrito and on my chips, but I keep a container of Old Bay at home.

What about fries? I don't know about CA, but around here "our specially seasoned french fries" translates into "instead of salt we dump a handful of Old Bay on our fries." And there is much rejoicing.


Dude I put Old Bay on EVERYTHING.
Logged

yahnai

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 43
    • View Profile
Blogs as of January 24
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2005, 11:08:41 pm »

What the frik is Old Bay?

Whatever happened to salt and pepper... and maybe a little bit of paprika?  A fresh sprig of oregano?  Some thyme and rosemary?  If I wanted a "spice blend" I'd hit up the fines herbes.

You epicures and your zany brands of spice.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Blogs as of January 24
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2005, 11:15:16 pm »

Quote from: "yahnai"
You epicures and your zany brands of spice.


Just wait until I crack open the vaults and dust off a bottle of a little-known compound we epicures call "Mrs. Dash" - it will blow your freaking mind.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up