Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nail vs. Shop  (Read 1241 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

southworth813

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
    • http://www.uglyhill.com
Nail vs. Shop
« on: January 25, 2005, 03:51:52 pm »

I just noticed the "Nail Your Valentine" banner for the shop has been replaced with a banner that says "Shop for Your Valentine". I thought the first one was funny as hell. I wonder why it was changed...

Speculate.

I, for one, am of the position that it probably had something to do with "the wife".
Logged
You, Lynrd Skynrd hat. Me, little kitty...

Franz.

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 35
    • View Profile
Nail vs. Shop
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2005, 09:06:06 pm »

I have found that Chris is generally pretty unfunny when it comes to matters of his personal finances. Whereas he is very Achewoodian in his mocking of us, I have found that when we have questions about merchandise or store policies, he adopts a sort of customerservicespeak. I think he's afraid that if he's perceived as having an "attitude" about his business, he might lose a sale or two.

Perhaps this change was in keeping with that general policy.

Yours,

[ Franz. ]
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up