Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that someone should really go fix up the Achewood Wiki, the Achewiki, which could serve as a knowledge base for all things Achewood?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: I had my baby Tuesday morning.  (Read 6763 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
I had my baby Tuesday morning.
« on: January 29, 2005, 12:35:51 am »

Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I had my baby Tuesday morning.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2005, 01:31:02 am »

Many, many congratulations!  Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood!

Kiss your old, grownup life goodbye for the next 18 years or so.  Enjoy, it goes by very quickly.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
I had my baby Tuesday morning.
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2005, 03:18:20 am »

Gratz on successfully generating a micro-humanoid.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
I had my baby Tuesday morning.
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2005, 04:08:21 am »

The sincerest of congratulations, Va.

I know I haven't posted much since you joined (compared to myself beforehand, and compared to anyone thereafter), but I wish you to know that you are a wonderful member of our tribe and I wish you only the best. It's wonderful to know that the birth went so well. May she be a joyful child who brings you warmth and happiness.


Happy birthday, Lydia!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
I had my baby Tuesday morning.
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2005, 04:44:17 am »

Nice work.  Congratulations!
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I had my baby Tuesday morning.
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2005, 05:37:36 am »

Congrats.  Now you just gotta keep her off the pole, and your job is done.

And is it just me, or did you have that baby like, a lot faster than you should have?  What's it been, five months?

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
I had my baby Tuesday morning.
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2005, 05:41:20 am »

"I turned around carefully and sat on the edge of the bed and held my daughter in my arms for the first time. She promptly pooped on me."

So Chris was right - myconium is swell. Congratulations. (Oh, and don't blame me, I voted for Lydia.)
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
I had my baby Tuesday morning.
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2005, 05:52:06 am »

Best wishes to you and yours. May Lydia bring you joy (well, more joy than irritation, at least).
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
I had my baby Tuesday morning.
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2005, 03:40:03 pm »

conrats, good luck, and enjoy.

and, on an unrelated note, i think i will have a happy life if i never see the words "I started losing my mucous plug " again.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
I had my baby Tuesday morning.
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2005, 05:29:50 pm »

Indeed, congratulations and so forth.
May she bring you joy, and be quiet just when you need her to!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
I had my baby Tuesday morning.
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2005, 06:54:53 pm »

Many congratulations, Va.
Logged
goose means greedy

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
I had my baby Tuesday morning.
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2005, 03:38:12 am »

congrats!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
I had my baby Tuesday morning.
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2005, 07:06:14 pm »

That is extremely awesome.  I had initially wanted a home birth, but Pedro and I decided (well, he sort of insisted) that for my first one, we should go with a hospital.  Probably a good decision, given all the complications I've had anyway.  I'm so glad you were able to "live the dream."  It sounds like everything went just wonderfully for you.  

Congratulations, and God bless your family!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
I had my baby Tuesday morning.
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2005, 05:55:10 pm »

I read the thread title as "I had my baby at Tuesday Morning."

Congratulations Va.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
I had my baby Tuesday morning.
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2005, 10:57:23 pm »

Congratulations!  How wonderful!  I love your description.  Jamie has a book of birth stories, but yours is a better description than any I've read thus far.  Congratulations again.  Hurray!
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up