The NIN "Deluxe Edition" of The Downward Spiral mostly has tracks that I already have from the various Halo releases, so that was disappointing (although if you haven't heard the surround-sound DVD audio version of TDS you're missing out on a very enveloping soundscape for an album that was remixed from a stereo source).
Yea, I had about everything from the bonus disc. And I still haven't got round to listening to it in surround, as I have nothing to play back that way with. I think I'm going to grab some surround headphones soon, as they are cheap and will tide me over for movies and games. It's when I get into making music in surround I'll need to rethink everything!
I must get round to getting the new Beck album to check out. I think Odelay is probably my favourite of his stuff, but I haven't really heard Midnite Vulture. I remixed the first single off it, but never got round to the rest of it, as the single didn't do all that much for me. Was a bit too much funk for me I think.
I'm really enjoying the new Mars Volta cd. It's a more concise record than their first, and it rocks out in a more coherent way, which means I think while it managed to be more prog, it may also show to be slightly more accessible.