Or would, were it not for your Earthling "laws".
Pesky "laws," always getting in the way of justice.
The recent Neil Young news has caused me to listen to him a lot over the last couple days, and Ambulance Blues from On the Beach has been on repeat tonight and last night. On the Beach is a great album, worth seeking out, especially now that it is really easy to find. My two least favorite tracks off the album were featured on Decade, so if that's all you've heard, you haven't heard the best. I've also listened to After the Gold Rush and his great guitar epics: Cortez the Killer, Down by the River, Cowgirl in the Sand, and Like a Hurricane a good deal.
I downloaded Diplo's Florida, and was impressed by the first two or three tracks, and a couple others. The rest isn't too great.
Apparently Calexico is in the studio, and I'm looking foward to it, but their last album, Feast of Wire, will be hard to top.
Speaking of Shatner, I bought my dad Transformed Man for his birthday a few years ago. I don't think he listens to it much, so I may have to swipe it from him next time I'm home. I haven't heard the new one, but somehow the idea that he is in on the joke now is a bit disappointing. He is
so fuck*ng serious on Transformed Man, and that's largely what makes it so fun.