Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: everyone loves indian food and 80's music  (Read 1795 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
everyone loves indian food and 80's music
« on: February 02, 2005, 02:32:39 pm »

People I think the next revolution is to have a band that does bhangra covers of 80's songs. (Witness the success of the bhangra remix of the Knight Rider theme song that made the rounds a year or three back.).

I propose this band be named Kulcha Club.

Their first single will be Korma Chameleon b/w Papadum Preach.

Any more punny names? The songs will remain unmodified except for the bhangraization of them, but the punny names are good identifiers.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
everyone loves indian food and 80's music
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2005, 03:01:54 pm »

Bobby, I think you need to get out of the house more.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
everyone loves indian food and 80's music
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2005, 03:05:30 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Bobby, I think you need to get out of the house more.


How do you think I got the idea? By getting out of the house.



That was a rockin' concert by the by.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
everyone loves indian food and 80's music
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2005, 03:11:57 pm »

HUNAN LEAGUE
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
everyone loves indian food and 80's music
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2005, 03:33:45 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
HUNAN LEAGUE


I'm wokking on sunshine
Whoa oh oh
I'm wokking on sunshine
Whoa oh oh
It's time to feel good!
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
everyone loves indian food and 80's music
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2005, 03:48:16 pm »

Like

Kachcha Kahn "She Blinded Me with Saunf"

Tears for Kheera "Everybody Wants to Rule Darwhud"

Khajoor Michael "I Want Your Sirka"

Papita Gabriel "Shakarkhand the Monkey"
Pages: [1]   Go Up