Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: what... the .... f@#R  (Read 3571 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
what... the .... f@#R
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2005, 05:33:33 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
So would Robo-Perry have to fight Foreigner and their mighty belt or would they team up?

Please do not bring up the eternal question of Robocop versus Batman. It is a concept too terrible to bear. Light Knight versus Dark Knight. It is mythological. It is the collective unconscious.


i thought he was talking about the magical Foreigner belt from ATHF.

it's magical.

Indeed I was. I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!
Logged

President of Awesomeland

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
what... the .... f@#R
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2005, 07:46:54 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "andalucia"
The tiny American flag in the background is also a nice touch.


Yes.  It's Rock 'n' Roll for a post-9/11 world.


Except Robocop, as we all know, fought for truth and justice in Detroit. Standing in Detroit, looking across the water like that, the buildings would be in CANADA.

What manner of tomfoolery is this?


From another forum:

"I thought about that too for about half-a-second, and I guess I realized he was on a tugboat and not really in Canada."  - Joseph Griffith
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
what... the .... f@#R
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2005, 09:34:07 pm »

Foreigner has always sucked.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
what... the .... f@#R
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2005, 01:28:12 am »

I keep thinking about a combination of the Journey video game and the Aerosmith video game.  That would be an interesting battle.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
what... the .... f@#R
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2005, 02:43:36 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
RoboPerry would definitely team up with RoboDennisDeYoung.


COMMAND.COM
LOAD BIOS
GODAWFUL WAILING SET
SYSTEM STATUS
OK
[/b]
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
what... the .... f@#R
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2005, 06:46:50 am »

Quote from: "President of Awesomeland"
"I thought about that too for about half-a-second, and I guess I realized he was on a tugboat and not really in Canada."  - Joseph Griffith


I read this and thought "why the hell is Awesomeland posting some random quote from some random forum about RoboPerry and telling us the name of the author when we don't know him?"  And then I remembered that the artist is Joseph Griffith.  So, did he really write that on another forum?  That's really funny.

...I guess I realized he was on a tugboat but who the fuck knows it's not like I painted it or anything
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
what... the .... f@#R
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2005, 05:25:20 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Oh the movie never ends, it goes on and on and on and oooooonnnn...


Yes that's right.  I downloaded a copy today.  I predict it will get serious iPod play on the train rides next week.

Hard Rockingnest Cheesy Rock Songs of the 80s:

Don't Stop Believin'
Livin' On a Prayer
Panama

And that's all I can come up with for now.  I have a sore throat.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up