Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm Back!!!  (Read 3913 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
I'm Back!!!
« on: February 04, 2005, 07:26:39 am »

My long journey through the wilderness is over.  Slink's suggestion [proxy server] has worked.  Thanks Slink.  Euerka!!!

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I'm Back!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 08:54:55 am »

Huzzah!

Now you have about 4,000 back posts to reply to.

V-Adore

  • Guest
I'm Back!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2005, 12:54:45 pm »

*yaaaay*
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
I'm Back!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2005, 02:02:46 pm »

Hurray!

Wasn't the same without you, man.
Logged
goose means greedy

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I'm Back!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2005, 02:19:21 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Huzzah!

x2.

Also, wicked new title, Jough.
Logged

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
I'm Back!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2005, 03:39:56 pm »

Welcome back, Paul.
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
I'm Back!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2005, 04:32:42 pm »

Welcome back. Glad to see it worked for you also.
My IP still refuses to work here for some reason. Makes me wonder about paying for this connection, until another movie downloads...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
I'm Back!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2005, 05:23:55 pm »

Wow, someone gone even longer than I was.  

Good to have you back, dear.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I'm Back!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2005, 05:27:07 pm »

Woot!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
I'm Back!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2005, 05:58:54 pm »

Excellent.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I'm Back!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2005, 06:05:40 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
I hope you steepled your fingers and tapped them in sequence after you typed that.

'Cause that's the way I'm imagining it.

I was imagining her in a giant chair petting a cat. Perhaps with one metal hand, I haven't decided yet.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
I'm Back!!!
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2005, 06:53:15 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"

I was imagining her in a giant chair petting a cat.


It could be that  chair that we thought was going to eat Paul.  It would be giant enough compared to me.

EDIT:  Dang, how do you link to an individual post?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
I'm Back!!!
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2005, 07:23:34 pm »

computers suck.

glad you are able to get back on inspite of them.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
I'm Back!!!
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2005, 08:33:48 pm »

While we're envisioning what people look like as they're posting, I liken Paul's return to such as when Indiana Jones regained his senses and decided to free the slave children and take out Mullah Rom personally.

All shirtless but wearing a fedora.  All standing backlit with whip in hand and defeated guard at his feet.  All Temple of Doom theme song playing hell of  ominous.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I'm Back!!!
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2005, 08:43:22 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"

EDIT:  Dang, how do you link to an individual post?


Just above the post content there's a little document icon that contains a link to that post, before the word "Posted".
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up