Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blogs -- It's a February Thang!  (Read 3540 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
Blogs -- It's a February Thang!
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2005, 11:19:11 pm »

This Mitch Hedberg guy sounds like he's funny.

(Need to get my "Posts" number higher.)
Logged

mattloaf1

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mcbl2.com
Blogs -- It's a February Thang!
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2005, 12:31:53 am »

what is it that's so damn entertaining when a fictional animal talks about doing his taxes?
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Blogs -- It's a February Thang!
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2005, 03:45:35 am »

My first time to go to a comedy club I had won free tickets.  The club was called The Laff Stop and the comedian headlining that night was an unknown Mitch Hedberg.   I thought he was hilarious.  I remember commenting to my date that I thought he would make it big.  About 2 months later he appeared on David Letterman.  I remember thinking to myself, that didn't take long.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Max

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 147
    • View Profile
    • http://rock-action.blogspot.com
Blogs -- It's a February Thang!
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2005, 09:38:55 pm »

if you're really curious, hedberg (who i think is hilarious) has two cds out which you can probably download online: "Strategic Grill Locations" is the first, and "Mitch All Together" is the second.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up