Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Limeys who want to be sad girls - 09/02/05  (Read 6319 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Limeys who want to be sad girls - 09/02/05
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2005, 10:54:52 pm »

Mattloaf, be a dear and put in a good word for us over at the Newgrounds message board, would you?
Logged

mattloaf1

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mcbl2.com
Limeys who want to be sad girls - 09/02/05
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2005, 10:57:04 pm »

"I'm not going to Pat's. Last time I was there, I lost my diet root beer cherry."

Not cherry diet root beer, but diet root beer cherry. I stand by my first guess on this one.

I ask Onstad to step in and offer something up here.
Logged

Huge Uncut Asian Jerkboy

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 23
    • View Profile
    • http://www.subrevolt.com/phpnuke
Limeys who want to be sad girls - 09/02/05
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2005, 11:09:06 pm »

Quote from: "mattloaf1"
"I'm not going to Pat's. Last time I was there, I lost my diet root beer cherry."

Not cherry diet root beer, but diet root beer cherry. I stand by my first guess on this one.

I ask Onstad to step in and offer something up here.


diet root beer cherry just means T hadn't exactly experienced diet root beer and was repulsed by nastiness of the stuff, and nasty stuff is exactly what pat is good at givin' and gettin'.  cherry = virginity, yes but diet root beer = diet root beer

right?
Logged
** it seemed to give him energy **

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Limeys who want to be sad girls - 09/02/05
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2005, 11:09:58 pm »

Quote from: "mattloaf1"

Not cherry diet root beer, but diet root beer cherry. I stand by my first guess on this one.


Yes, as in, he had avoided Diet Root Beer, until Pat made him drink it, thus popping his 'diet root beer cherry'.

You beat me to it... Guy. Yes, I shall call you Guy from now on!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Limeys who want to be sad girls - 09/02/05
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2005, 11:10:34 pm »

Quote from: "mattloaf1"
"I'm not going to Pat's. Last time I was there, I lost my diet root beer cherry."

Not cherry diet root beer, but diet root beer cherry. I stand by my first guess on this one.

I ask Onstad to step in and offer something up here.


Meaning that Teodor had never had a diet root beer before.  I don't know where "Diet Root Beer" means "Anal Sex", but I sure as hell don't want to go there.

Also, I like diet root beer.  Diet A&W tastes like regular root beer.  In fact, I pretty much drink diet everything.  Screw you if you don't like it.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Limeys who want to be sad girls - 09/02/05
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2005, 11:15:32 pm »

I don't know about diet A&W, but Diet Stewarts is actually better than regular Stewarts root beer.

mattloaf1

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mcbl2.com
Limeys who want to be sad girls - 09/02/05
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2005, 11:37:34 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
I don't know where "Diet Root Beer" means "Anal Sex"


Eau Claire, WI.

Your guys' explanation makes sense. I guess I was still off-kilter from not getting the pot reference in Monday's.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up