Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's sad thing: A reeking tweaker couple looking in the gas station freezer for "that pizza that was good in the microwave last time."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paint a Vulgar Picture  (Read 1562 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Paint a Vulgar Picture
« on: February 11, 2005, 09:17:18 am »

C'mon, people - only $308?  I know there's ten hours to go (as of this writing) but that only buys three bottles of decent scotch.  That won't even last a weekend.

I would bid if only to find out if Teodore was listening to The Smiths' swan song, but perhaps it is not worth that much to find that out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3781063914

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Paint a Vulgar Picture
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2005, 04:35:13 pm »

I think the Pat/Ultra-Peanut fuck scene would be a lot more vulgar.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Paint a Vulgar Picture
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2005, 05:52:45 pm »

I was just thinking last night that we [TOUAMB] are at the vanguard of something that will eventually be very big.  Achewood's popularity is growing by inches, but ultimately it will mushroom into something huge.  Someone is going to take away a Chris Onstad original painting for very little money.  Unfortunately it's already out of my price range.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Paint a Vulgar Picture
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2005, 08:13:47 pm »

This painting is all the more awesome considering that it is titled after a Morrissey lyric ("I Danced My Legs Down to the Knees").

I AM ALSO THINKING THAT TEODORE LIKES THE SMITHS BETTER THAN MORRISSEY'S SOLO STUFF

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Paint a Vulgar Picture
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2005, 10:41:12 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
I AM ALSO THINKING THAT TEODORE LIKES THE SMITHS BETTER THAN MORRISSEY'S SOLO STUFF


We've already established that Téodor is cool, dude.

PLEASE REFER TO THE FAQ
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up