Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: We return Wednesday - 15 February 2005  (Read 3110 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Formica

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 205
    • View Profile
We return Wednesday - 15 February 2005
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2005, 06:29:54 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "jough"
Today's strip posts in the PM?


Look, I didn't have the heart to tell you this, but "We Return Wednesday" is special coded Onstad-speak for "Fuck you Jough."

I thought it was 'stad-speak for "BUY MORE PRODUCT YOU INSOLENT FILTH-TARDS, I HAVE SPAWN ARRIVING SHORTLY".
Logged

Silverberg

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 77
    • View Profile
We return Wednesday - 15 February 2005
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2005, 06:53:49 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "jough"
Today's strip posts in the PM?


Look, I didn't have the heart to tell you this, but "We Return Wednesday" is special coded Onstad-speak for "Fuck you Jough."


You mean, "Fuck you Joe."
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
We return Wednesday - 15 February 2005
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2005, 06:55:47 pm »

Quote from: "Formica"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "jough"
Today's strip posts in the PM?


Look, I didn't have the heart to tell you this, but "We Return Wednesday" is special coded Onstad-speak for "Fuck you Jough."

I thought it was 'stad-speak for "BUY MORE PRODUCT YOU INSOLENT FILTH-TARDS, I HAVE SPAWN ARRIVING SHORTLY".


No, that's "Signed Strips Available."
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
We return Wednesday - 15 February 2005
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2005, 06:56:39 pm »

Quote from: "Silverberg"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "jough"
Today's strip posts in the PM?


Look, I didn't have the heart to tell you this, but "We Return Wednesday" is special coded Onstad-speak for "Fuck you Jough."


You mean, "Fuck you Joe."


Jough-En-Lai?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up