Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood My bicycle is parked in the living room. A tub of tartar sauce sits open on the counter. Truly, the evidence of a wife being away too long.

Poll

Is Carlos a goddamned moron?

Sure is!
- 0 (0%)
Nooooooooo.
- 5 (35.7%)
Yes, but only because he put a poll question on this post
- 9 (64.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: February 16, 2005, 06:25:07 pm


Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I am some sort of goddamned moron  (Read 4167 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
I am some sort of goddamned moron
« on: February 16, 2005, 06:25:07 pm »

Why can't I make a link in my signature?  Everything I try, the HTML or square-bracketed code actually shows up on my posts.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I am some sort of goddamned moron
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2005, 06:47:17 pm »

I dunno. There's a link in your current sig but that might be automatic since you spelled out the url.

If you're using BBCode did you rememer to put = after url and not use quotes?

Code: [Select]
[url=http://www.spamusement.com]Spamusement sure is funny[/url]

Spamusement sure is funny
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
I am some sort of goddamned moron
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2005, 09:49:42 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
If you're using BBCode did you rememer to put = after url and not use quotes?


Not use quotes. Ooooooohhhhhh.
Thanks.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
I am some sort of goddamned moron
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2005, 07:24:41 am »

that seems to put a nice bow on it, but I won't lock it just yet because I want to see how the poll turns out.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
I am some sort of goddamned moron
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2005, 04:08:49 pm »

Are you holding out for a yes yote?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
I am some sort of goddamned moron
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2005, 07:16:34 pm »

uh, maybe...
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I am some sort of goddamned moron
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2005, 07:17:59 pm »

I'm holding out for a hero.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
I am some sort of goddamned moron
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2005, 07:19:12 pm »

I'd rather have a gyro.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
I am some sort of goddamned moron
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2005, 07:43:36 pm »

Spiro?

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
I am some sort of goddamned moron
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2005, 10:53:53 pm »

Spiro-Graph

(This is actually awesome)
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
I am some sort of goddamned moron
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2005, 02:14:34 am »

Spirochetes...

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
I am some sort of goddamned moron
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2005, 02:51:18 am »

Spirogyra

Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I am some sort of goddamned moron
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2005, 08:30:16 am »

Spyro Gyra

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
I am some sort of goddamned moron
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2005, 09:31:10 am »

Gyro Gearloose

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
I am some sort of goddamned moron
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2005, 02:14:45 pm »



Gyromite!
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up