Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bloody Mary Bong - 02.17.2005  (Read 9052 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Bloody Mary Bong - 02.17.2005
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2005, 06:44:16 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
I guess I should post, in order for full disclosure, and as a sort of introduction, that Beatrice and I actually know each other quite well In Real Life. She's the ex-girlfriend that I screwed over, as opposed to the other way around, but we're perfectly cool now. A few months ago, I found out that she was a huge Achewood fan, and I told her to join up and post. Now she has. I, umm...I think she's pretty neat.

Also, if we refer to each other as "bitch" or cast aspersions on our respective heritage or genital size, it's probably either just joking or actual spurts of white hot resentment and anger. Either/or, really.


One of the first introductions: "Bozack" telling me about this HILARIOUS sign on a spaceship driven by a cat named Roast Beef that said "Fuckin'."  No, it made no sense to a n00b.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Bloody Mary Bong - 02.17.2005
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2005, 06:47:19 am »

Do I post too often?  I think I post too often.  Is it possible to post too often?  Or is it like masturbation?  No, I think I do.  Yes, I'm finished.  Good Night.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Bloody Mary Bong - 02.17.2005
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2005, 08:29:17 am »

You know you're posting too often when you reply to your own posts.

But your post count will climb quickly enough without trying to force it.

Also, I like that the Google ad on this page was for "Science Education."

What we need more of is Science.

And

Education.[/b]

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Bloody Mary Bong - 02.17.2005
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2005, 01:56:18 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "CortJstr"

Why am I suddenly reminded of Sam & Diane?

Pop-culture reference... hurting my brain...

Hey, that show is basically like treasure. Don't be badmouthing it.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Bloody Mary Bong - 02.17.2005
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2005, 05:18:10 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"

Hey, that show is basically like treasure. Don't be badmouthing it.


I so wasn't. It hurt only because I watched so much back in the day... It is somehow one of the most comforting shows there has even been for me, as I used to settle down to watch it every Friday night with my family.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up