If I had gobs upon gobs of money. Enough that I didn't have to do anything. I would very quickly get bored of doing nothing.
I would find something to apply myself to and apply 100%. I think many people would do the same thing.
Think of the books you could read, songs you could learn, people you could help...
Ms Hilton was born into this hypothetical situation and like the skeletor to many people's He-man's she chose to use her power for evil: For reinforcing in young girls that it's okay to be vacuous as long as you're cute. That you should never have to lift a finger as long as you put out. That anybody can be rich and famous.
Paris hilton like Jessica Simpson, Hillary Duff, Avril Lavigne and Ashleigh Simpson, is another example of high powered marketing in action, working toward the catastrophic end of all civilisation.
Instead of fiction based on real life we are presented with real life based upon fiction. It's far more devastating because once you fuck with reality, there's no turning back. The damage the Paris Hilton's of the world are doing can never be undone.