Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris waited all day for the Comcast repair guy, and he never showed up. What is he supposed to do with this cream pie?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Taco Shop  (Read 4801 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hungoverdrawn

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 13
    • View Profile
    • hungoverdrawn
Taco Shop
« on: February 23, 2005, 09:20:54 pm »

Apologies if this is a pearoast, but it seems that Lyle and Ray's Taco Shop porn wasn't as far-fetched as it might have seemed:

http://www.blissbox.com/store/detail.asp?productid=4643

(NSFW)

 :shock:
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Taco Shop
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2005, 09:29:12 pm »

Oh.  Dude.  That is about the least sexy thing since the Jesus sex scene in The Last Temptation of Christ.  
Furthermore, it is hard to tell whether tacos are actually involved or simply used as a kinda racist and profoundly unappealing metaphor.
Logged
goose means greedy

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Taco Shop
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2005, 09:48:49 pm »

You know what I really love? The massive contrast between the synopsis and the reviews. The synopsis is basically the filthiest thing ever that I did not, personally, come up with, and then the synopsees (or whatever) are so PROFESSIONAL.

Quote from: "some porn guy"
Zero Tolerance may have another hit on its hands. This time the upstart company has delved into the highly competitive Latin market with an excellent entry from director Quasarman. Box cover tart Claudia Bella headlines the show, appearing in a poolside threeway with Linda and David Perry. But even though Bella delivers her standard load-coaxing performance, it's the scenes with supporting cast members like Hellen Mathews and Deby that carry this to Spotlight Pick status. Both girls meet up with the heavy packing Victor Lion in separate, highly entertaining encounters.


BRAAH- VO, I SAY.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Taco Shop
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2005, 10:11:51 pm »

Mad points for the phrase "load-coaxing performance," but this is going into Wild Card and STAYING THERE. (I can't figure out where else to put hell of porno, so.)
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Taco Shop
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2005, 11:21:38 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Oh.  Dude.  That is about the least sexy thing since the Jesus sex scene in The Last Temptation of Christ.  
Furthermore, it is hard to tell whether tacos are actually involved or simply used as a kinda racist and profoundly unappealing metaphor.

Well "giraffe taco" is a pretty standard euphemism regardless of race, so I'm going to say that no actual tacos are involved.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Taco Shop
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2005, 12:22:55 am »

I like how this site has placed Taco Shop in the "Blissfully raunchy" category.

I'm reposting the Synopsis here for those who can't or won't click the link, and I'd like you to remember as you read that every porn consumer has, ostensibly, a limited budget. This text was honestly and truly meant to separate that porn consumer from his dollars. Emphases mine:

Quote from: "A marketing genius"
Fresh carne ass-ada! Dig into a feast of fleshy Mexican delicacies! Juicy thick asses bursting with flavor, plump bouncy titties melting in your mouth, and peppery pink pussy lips blanketing your chorizo like a warm tortilla. These fiery fuck-sluts are hot enough to cook your cajones and easy enough to fuck for margarita. Take advantage of their traditions and fuck them until they squeal in their native tongues! Watch creamy mocha nipples perk with pleasure as you pinch them between your teeth and pound their zesty meat flaps. This savory dark meat is so tasty, the leftovers are even better the next day!


They must really fuck*ng believe in this "taco shop" motif.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Taco Shop
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2005, 01:08:25 am »

Zart, you dick! I didn't want people to see the filth!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Taco Shop
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2005, 01:20:40 am »

Oh ho ho ho. Maybe those bitches need to be taking their cunt pills.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Taco Shop
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2005, 03:37:49 am »

The Synposis had me right up until:
Quote
peppery pink pussy lips

Um, I'm not sure "peppery" is really what we're looking for in that particular instance. That would give me cause for concern.

Then we had to endure
Quote
their zesty meat flaps.

And I'd certainly had enough. I've known lots of women into a lot of different things... but I'm fairly confident none of them really like having the more tender parts of their anatomy referred to as such.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Taco Shop
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2005, 03:41:50 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
(I can't figure out where else to put hell of porno, so.)


Sports and Leisure?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Taco Shop
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2005, 12:21:11 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "andalucia"
Oh.  Dude.  That is about the least sexy thing since the Jesus sex scene in The Last Temptation of Christ.  
Furthermore, it is hard to tell whether tacos are actually involved or simply used as a kinda racist and profoundly unappealing metaphor.

Well "giraffe taco" is a pretty standard euphemism regardless of race, so I'm going to say that no actual tacos are involved.


I read an interview/expose on the dude behind girls gone wild and he was constantly referring to a certain part of the female anatomy as a taco.  I don't think he was discriminating between any certain race of female.  However, living in Houston Texas I have heard that term used to refer specifically to the Mexican female anatomy.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Taco Shop
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2005, 03:34:09 pm »

Hmmm, I'd click, but I'm not sure the link is entirely safe for work.

Language is a funny thing, though. It all depends on context, at least for most people. My mom probably wouldn't want to hear any of that stuff, but I've met people who wouldn't mind, under the right circumstances.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

V-Adore

  • Guest
Taco Shop
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2005, 05:36:30 pm »

"Zesty meat flaps" may very well beat "toilet taco." Jesus Christo, deliver us.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Taco Shop
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2005, 06:06:49 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
"Zesty meat flaps" may very well beat "toilet taco." Jesus Christo, deliver us.


It cooked my cojones.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Taco Shop
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2005, 06:39:12 pm »

So will "Taco Porn" become a new major sub-genre?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up