Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Avatars MUST be Uploaded if you want to use one.  (Read 3838 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Avatars MUST be Uploaded if you want to use one.
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2005, 05:13:41 am »

Hi Bobby,

Huh.  Maybe I accidentally deleted the S when I was editing your account or something.  

I will fix it.

Also, you are not really banned, in case you were wondering why you could still post and be banned at the same time.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Avatars MUST be Uploaded if you want to use one.
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2005, 05:18:45 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Hi Bobby,

Huh.  Maybe I accidentally deleted the S when I was editing your account or something.  

I will fix it.

Also, you are not really banned, in case you were wondering why you could still post and be banned at the same time.


I knew I wasn't banned but it helps to enforce my BAD BOY IMAGE.

I am striking a pose but you cannot see the pose at this juncture.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Avatars MUST be Uploaded if you want to use one.
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2005, 05:24:55 am »

Okay, I fix'd your name, Timmy Trapezoid.

And then I called you a girl, chided you for going to my web site and then talking about it on another site, and then kept coming back to pull your pig tails so I could see if you REALLY LIKE ME.

Hey everybody, look at me. I'm Chris Onstad.  I return Wednesday!  Tomorrow, pot roast!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Avatars MUST be Uploaded if you want to use one.
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2005, 05:55:14 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Hey everybody, look at me. I'm Chris Onstad.  I return Wednesday!




Finally. I had no idea who borrowed her.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Avatars MUST be Uploaded if you want to use one.
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2005, 05:05:18 am »

Has everyone done this now?

I may just turn off offsite avatars tomorrow and then answer the hail of complaints as they come in.

Yeah.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Avatars MUST be Uploaded if you want to use one.
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2005, 05:10:23 am »

Hey!
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Avatars MUST be Uploaded if you want to use one.
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2005, 06:03:36 am »

Hey, it's Limmo! And his pal Foot Foot!

(I got that MP3 forcibly DLed onto my machine by a friend who commandeered the box just long enough to grab it from the Internet and force me to listen to it. God DAMN)
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Avatars MUST be Uploaded if you want to use one.
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2005, 05:23:49 pm »

That's a terrific album to have around.  It acts like a musical palate cleanser: no matter what you play afterwards, it will sound awesome after you've been subjected to "I'm So Happy When You're Near" or "My Pal Foot Foot."

I just grabbed the thumbnail off of allmusic.com and uploaded it.  So it's the Shaggs from here on out.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Shaggs Musical
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2005, 05:47:21 pm »

They've made a Shagg's Musical and it got a pretty good review.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Avatars MUST be Uploaded if you want to use one.
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2005, 06:32:20 pm »

I am officially a techno-tard.  Help me Jough!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Avatars MUST be Uploaded if you want to use one.
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2005, 06:54:57 pm »

Fix'd!

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Avatars MUST be Uploaded if you want to use one.
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2005, 10:06:02 pm »

I'll deal with this when I please. HA!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Avatars MUST be Uploaded if you want to use one.
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2005, 01:46:51 am »

everything is terrible.
Logged
[expletive deleted]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up