Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood My bicycle is parked in the living room. A tub of tartar sauce sits open on the counter. Truly, the evidence of a wife being away too long.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best musical based on Road House feat. Patrick Swayze ever  (Read 3458 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Best musical based on Road House feat. Patrick Swayze ever
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2005, 04:53:16 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Also, would Crow know what MST3K was?

Yes, because they were partially self-aware. They had Commercial Sign and addressed the audience via Cambot, including reading letters.


Sorry. It's been quite awhile since I saw the program. I believe my favorite line, bar none, was "You don't know what mayonnaise is". I don't know why, but that just killed me.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Best musical based on Road House feat. Patrick Swayze ever
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2005, 04:57:53 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Also, would Crow know what MST3K was?

Yes, because they were partially self-aware. They had Commercial Sign and addressed the audience via Cambot, including reading letters.

Sorry. It's been quite awhile since I saw the program. I believe my favorite line, bar none, was "You don't know what mayonnaise is". I don't know why, but that just killed me.

I think about half of MST3K: The Movie could qualify as a best line. I know it's basically sacrilege but I thought that was ever better than Manos.
Logged

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
Best musical based on Road House feat. Patrick Swayze ever
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2005, 05:20:47 pm »

My favorite episode is Space Mutiny, from the later years.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Best musical based on Road House feat. Patrick Swayze ever
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2005, 05:54:45 pm »

Gentlemen Prefer Mighty Jack

(Runners-up: Fugitive Alien, Day The Earth Froze, Magic Voyage Of Sinbad)
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Best musical based on Road House feat. Patrick Swayze ever
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2005, 06:03:22 pm »

It's so hard to choose a favorite. I do like Space Mutiny and Magic Voyage of Sinbad, though, and I have a fondness for Mole People. Manos I think is badly overrated. The Movie is solid, though; the host segments are utterly golden, and the end riffing of the credits ("the AMAZING RANDO!!") wins forever.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Best musical based on Road House feat. Patrick Swayze ever
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2005, 12:50:30 am »

Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
I am such a big nerd that I actually have every single episode burned to CD, including the rare public access season. So if anyone ever wants an episode or two, let me know and I'll see what I can do.


Question: you know that whole thing, where if you devour the flesh, you gain the knowledge and power? Do I also get physical goods?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
Best musical based on Road House feat. Patrick Swayze ever
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2005, 06:38:25 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
I am such a big nerd that I actually have every single episode burned to CD, including the rare public access season. So if anyone ever wants an episode or two, let me know and I'll see what I can do.


Question: you know that whole thing, where if you devour the flesh, you gain the knowledge and power? Do I also get physical goods?


Tell you what: I'll trade them for the Batman mask.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up