Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chipmunks Do The Time Warp Again  (Read 2424 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Chipmunks Do The Time Warp Again
« on: February 26, 2005, 05:03:36 pm »

Didn't know if this should go under Arts and Entertainment (music) or Science (small mammals), but the Chipmunks and the Chipettes have blessed us with a cover of our favorite song, the Time Warp. So:

Let's Do the Time Warp Again!

(p.s. it is disturbing to hear the Chipmunks say "pelvic thrusts")
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Chipmunks Do The Time Warp Again
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2005, 05:34:59 pm »

***CELEBRATING BOBBY'S 50TH MEMEPOOL AUDITION THREAD***
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Chipmunks Do The Time Warp Again
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2005, 05:52:27 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
***CELEBRATING BOBBY'S 50TH MEMEPOOL AUDITION THREAD***


I should put that on Memepool, actually. Hold on.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Chipmunks Do The Time Warp Again
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2005, 06:31:22 pm »

That was wonderful, Bobby.

Until Columbia's part started, and my dog's head exploded.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Chipmunks Do The Time Warp Again
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2005, 07:48:54 pm »

That was a thing of immense beauty.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Chipmunks Do The Time Warp Again
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2005, 12:35:55 am »

I keep picturing Dexter from Dexter's Lab during this. It's kind of funny.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Chipmunks Do The Time Warp Again
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2005, 05:29:39 am »

Oh Sweet Mercy.

I thought I had heard it all when I watched Kermit The Frog cover The Talking Heads' "Once In A Lifetime" on an episode of the short-lived Muppets Tonight! program.

Now I know, I haven't even come close.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Chipmunks Do The Time Warp Again
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2005, 05:48:35 am »

Quote from: "Golfhaus"

Now I know, I haven't even come close.


You know, whenever you think you've experienced the oddest things possible, you're wrong.  That's the beauty of life.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Chipmunks Do The Time Warp Again
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2005, 03:00:19 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "Golfhaus"

Now I know, I haven't even come close.


You know, whenever you think you've experienced the oddest things possible, you're wrong.  That's the beauty of life.


Trust me, I have the worst things on earth stockpiled on my hard drive.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Chipmunks Do The Time Warp Again
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2005, 03:11:47 pm »

Oh, Bobby. We don't need to trust you - we know.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Chipmunks Do The Time Warp Again
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2005, 12:26:57 am »

I'm almost afraid to ask... but at the same time, totally interested.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Chipmunks Do The Time Warp Again
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2005, 05:07:28 am »

Quote from: "Golfhaus"
I'm almost afraid to ask... but at the same time, totally interested.


I'm sure you are...
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up