Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: You know, something different for a change -- Feb 28, 2005  (Read 5645 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Steve Hogan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 167
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steve-hogan.com/
You know, something different for a change -- Feb 28, 2005
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2005, 08:03:40 pm »

I can't believe Andy Rooney is still alive.  He's been bitching about the young people since I was a little boy.
Logged

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
You know, something different for a change -- Feb 28, 2005
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2005, 08:07:01 pm »

I like this strip because I was just talking with my girlfriend about 60 Minutes the other day.  I also like that outlandishly good things keep happening to Ray no matter what he tries.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
You know, something different for a change -- Feb 28, 2005
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2005, 09:09:39 pm »

Classic Ray
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

MaxAce

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9
    • View Profile
You know, something different for a change -- Feb 28, 2005
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2005, 03:47:38 am »

Maybe Ray is chilly and that is why he is wearing a shirt. It is February.
Logged

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
You know, something different for a change -- Feb 28, 2005
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2005, 06:23:56 am »

yeah.  a lot of them are wearing clothes.  a lot meaning T and Ray.  Has Phillipe ever worn clothes?  I bet it was cute.

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
You know, something different for a change -- Feb 28, 2005
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2005, 07:37:05 am »

Quote from: "Beatrice"
yeah.  a lot of them are wearing clothes.  a lot meaning T and Ray.  Has Phillipe ever worn clothes?  I bet it was cute.


Plenty of times!

in a Batman shirt

formal wear


and I'm sure there are other instances I forgot.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
You know, something different for a change -- Feb 28, 2005
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2005, 03:34:57 pm »

Quote from: "Beatrice"
yeah.  a lot of them are wearing clothes.  a lot meaning T and Ray.  Has Phillipe ever worn clothes?  I bet it was cute.


He always wears #####.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
You know, something different for a change -- Feb 28, 2005
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2005, 05:14:32 pm »

Don't forget the bee costume from the storyline that kept people up nights.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
You know, something different for a change -- Feb 28, 2005
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2005, 05:30:50 pm »

Quote from: "Mattgiraffe"
Classic Ray


Thanks, once again, for LOGGING IN AND MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up