Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Of Herbs and Stewed Walrus - Greenland June '06  (Read 11726 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Of Herbs and Stewed Walrus - Greenland June '06
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2006, 09:37:32 pm »

I already have my ticket and travel itinerary planned, dude.  Where have you been?
Funnily enough, in a coma. Through the tireless work of Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, Senator Rick Santorum, and House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, I was given enough time to regain my senses, and here I am to inflict myself upon you folks again. I bet that'll change your voting habits.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Of Herbs and Stewed Walrus - Greenland June '06
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2006, 04:41:01 am »

Funnily enough, in a coma.

Dude, if you're serious, my sympathies, and good to see you back.

If you're not serious, you're working some rough chuckles these days.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Of Herbs and Stewed Walrus - Greenland June '06
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2006, 12:55:06 am »

Funnily enough, in a coma.

I figured he was being metaphorical.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up