Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: March 1, 2005: Ray Sets Off The Clapper  (Read 12678 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
March 1, 2005: Ray Sets Off The Clapper
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2005, 05:59:51 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Other fascinating byproduct of this thread: the remarkable number of synonyms for "getting hit in the nuts" at play here. "Nutting" is an entirely new one on me.


I think that one is original.  Did we invent a new word in this thread?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
March 1, 2005: Ray Sets Off The Clapper
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2005, 10:44:20 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Anyhow, I was actually surprised when we got pregnant with Rebecca because I actually was worried that that injury destroyed the boys.  That was my last serious nutting, since then I've received the pediatric nutting several times.

I am moderately surprised at how many of the guys who suffered severe nardo injuries have since managed to beget children, yes. Guess y'all just have incredible powers of fertility above and beyond the ken of mortal (wo)man.


The pain sensitivity on cojones is high enough that an injury that is not groin-fatal will definitely feel like it should be. This is so that the person is terrified out of risking injuries that are actually groin-fatal. It's a twisted defense mechanism based on Pavlovian conditioning over the course of generations: Reproduction = Happy, Risking Loss Of Reproductive Function = Oh God I Will Never Do Anything Shaped Like That Again.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
March 1, 2005: Ray Sets Off The Clapper
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2005, 02:09:40 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Other fascinating byproduct of this thread: the remarkable number of synonyms for "getting hit in the nuts" at play here. "Nutting" is an entirely new one on me.


I think that one is original.  Did we invent a new word in this thread?

~Paul



Good enough. Please close the thread, my stones are aching just reading this thread.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
March 1, 2005: Ray Sets Off The Clapper
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2005, 06:42:11 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Other fascinating byproduct of this thread: the remarkable number of synonyms for "getting hit in the nuts" at play here. "Nutting" is an entirely new one on me.


I think that one is original.  Did we invent a new word in this thread?

~Paul


I had always heard "nutting" used in the sense of ejaculation, typically as the result of a handjob - either self-inflicted or given by someone else.

It is a reflection of our society that we have so many ways to refer to getting bean-balled. Like the Eskimo and their 243 words for "snow" or whatever. I call once again on everyone... put your boots, knees, sticks and whatnot down. Future generations are counting on us.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
March 1, 2005: Ray Sets Off The Clapper
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2005, 10:34:34 pm »

There's one term I know, stolen from MST3K- "right in the buffalo shot," or "getting the buffalo shot."
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up