Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: An Adventurer is not Me.  (Read 2830 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
An Adventurer is not Me.
« on: March 02, 2005, 02:24:54 am »

I kind of slacked off playing KOL a while ago and slid by there tonight just for old times sake (old times on the internet being about 3 months, apparently).  All I got was a page with

KINGDOM OF LOATHING
An Adventurer is Y

Y?  Why Y?  YY?  Anyhow, is KOL no more?  Has it moved?  Does it require meat now?  What's up?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
An Adventurer is not Me.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2005, 02:28:40 am »

Uh, did you try hitting F5? Apparently something stopped the page from loading all the say and cut off their slogan "An Adventurer is You!"
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
An Adventurer is not Me.
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2005, 02:37:12 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Apparently something stopped the page from loading all the say and cut off their slogan "An Adventurer is You!"


No foolin'?

Nope, didn't work.  May I take your response to mean that you are able to log on to the site?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
An Adventurer is not Me.
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2005, 02:56:22 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Apparently something stopped the page from loading all the say and cut off their slogan "An Adventurer is You!"

No foolin'?

Nope, didn't work.  May I take your response to mean that you are able to log on to the site?

I'm not actually a member so I can't log in but the rest of the site works fine. And I didn't see anything in their forum.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
An Adventurer is not Me.
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2005, 03:08:09 am »

I was able to log in tonight and burn about 110 adventures, no problem. Try reloading again?
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
An Adventurer is not Me.
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2005, 04:10:06 am »

Quote from: "Asherdan"

It works fine for me, although I've maxed out the game and gave it (mostly) up

Yeah, I feel your pain, but all the rumors say that Ascension is nigh. Let's hope so; I need a good Ascend to put the bite back in it.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
An Adventurer is not Me.
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2005, 05:23:23 am »

I stopped playing back last summer after they put an end to the Mall game - I was making about 2 billion meat a day and it just got old for me after that.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
An Adventurer is not Me.
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2005, 07:17:45 am »

I still wear my Adventurer Is Me t shirt, but I haven't played it since last summer too. I don't think I have the patience for games I can't just walk away from for a long time. That is, normal multiplayer, or singleplayer.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: [1]   Go Up