Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Optimus Prime Dies of Prostate Cancer  (Read 3029 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Optimus Prime Dies of Prostate Cancer
« on: March 02, 2005, 04:03:37 am »

That's the actual headline of this article.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Optimus Prime Dies of Prostate Cancer
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2005, 08:36:36 am »

I was afraid you were talking about this guy:
Optimus Prime in Iraq
More Optimus Prime

Being from Akron I have to tell you I actually don't know this guy and he's 7 years younger than I am, but you gotta admire his cojones for going this far with it.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Optimus Prime Dies of Prostate Cancer
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2005, 08:53:55 am »

Now I'm all worried about my prostate. One in six, dawg! At what age do you really have to start worrying about this shit? I mean, I'm already checking up for ball cancer, because the main age for that is 18-24. When do I get fingers up my ass?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Optimus Prime Dies of Prostate Cancer
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2005, 02:01:34 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
That's the actual headline of this article.

When Adult Swim told me to go there I was worried what I would find. I think the graphic at the top of the page is the creepiest part.

That said, ***** Chicken is pretty funny but I think it'll get old rather quickly.
Logged

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Optimus Prime Dies of Prostate Cancer
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2005, 02:16:42 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Now I'm all worried about my prostate. One in six, dawg! At what age do you really have to start worrying about this shit? I mean, I'm already checking up for ball cancer, because the main age for that is 18-24. When do I get fingers up my ass?


My pops is currently recovering from a radical prostatectomy about three weeks ago.  He's 57.  

You should start getting your DREs at age 40, and begin annual PSA blood tests at 50, 40 if you are African-American.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Optimus Prime Dies of Prostate Cancer
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2005, 08:53:35 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
When do I get fingers up my ass?


Whenever you get over your problems with your lifestyle.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Optimus Prime Dies of Prostate Cancer
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2005, 09:33:21 pm »

Ugh.
And Inuits don't even get cancer! WHAT ARE WE DOING WRONG?
That said, I seem to live a life where I go into denial anytime anything is seriously wrong with me. It seems to have paid off so far, but I am concerned that some day it will fail on me. I got a hernia a few years back, and could barely move. I was terrified of the prospect of surgery, and lived with it for about two or three weeks before it went away. I've always been a bit careful of strenuous lifting in case it'll pop back, but so far...

I know. I'm stupid... But well, you pay for the shrink!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
Optimus Prime Dies of Prostate Cancer
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2005, 01:23:09 am »

***** Chicken is the worst show ever. Did you know twenty-somethings will laugh at anything if it brings them nostalgic memories of childhood? This is the basis of ***** Chicken. Instead of writing jokes, they pull things out of a hat like so:

Thing from the 80s that will blind people with nostalgia: Voltron!

Totally wacky thing: You Got Served parody!

Voltron Got Served! Now let's make a 5 minute skit out of it when the joke isn't even funny the first time you see it!

The show also includes such topical humor as Elian Gonzales jokes, jokes about the "this is your brain on drugs" commercial (where the crazy girl goes more crazy!) and jokes about Mr. T. He sure says some funny stuff, that Mr. T!

I am usually able to ignore bad shows, but this one just irks the hell out of me because it panders to the Adult Swim demographic and they just eat it up. It's like they took Hot Topic and made it a show.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Optimus Prime Dies of Prostate Cancer
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2005, 01:55:19 am »

Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
##### Chicken is the worst show ever. Did you know twenty-somethings will laugh at anything if it brings them nostalgic memories of childhood? This is the basis of ##### Chicken. Instead of writing jokes, they pull things out of a hat like so:

Thing from the 80s that will blind people with nostalgia: Voltron!

Totally wacky thing: You Got Served parody!

Voltron Got Served! Now let's make a 5 minute skit out of it when the joke isn't even funny the first time you see it!

The show also includes such topical humor as Elian Gonzales jokes, jokes about the "this is your brain on drugs" commercial (where the crazy girl goes more crazy!) and jokes about Mr. T. He sure says some funny stuff, that Mr. T!

I am usually able to ignore bad shows, but this one just irks the hell out of me because it panders to the Adult Swim demographic and they just eat it up. It's like they took Hot Topic and made it a show.

Those two skits sucked ass, this is true. But the George Bush mini-skit and the first 18 minutes of Tribute to the Nut Shot were amusing.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Optimus Prime Dies of Prostate Cancer
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2005, 04:43:58 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
That's the actual headline of this article.

~Paul




The world's most versatile image.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up